Announcement from IRON and The Legion

delgursh

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to two former allies. At least you didn't call it ORRPLE 2.0.

P.S. Love the flag/graphic

[10:22:11 PM] Bill N Ted [iRON] says: can't wait to see Cataduanes, Sunstar or Arsenal post in our treaty thread... some !@#$%^&* like "good luck to our former allies"

Called it 26 minutes ago. Predictability at its best. Thank you for your kind wishes :)

Edited by bill n ted

Called it 26 minutes ago. Predictability at its best. Thank you for your kind wishes :)

Predicting that one of ODN's three most active OWF posters would respond in an IRON-Legion thread is like predicting you will ignore me when I call you out about a lack of rogues:

So BnT, where them rogues at?

*crickets*

Congratulations to two former allies. At least you didn't call it ORRPLE 2.0.

P.S. Love the flag/graphic

I ~tried :/, also thanks.

[00:33] <&Delgursh[iRON]> Shah get in on this

[00:33] <~Megamind> We both have Del(l)s!

[00:33] <&Shahenshah[iRON]> o\ Legionairs

[00:33] <&Delgursh[iRON]> good Legion - IRON treaty name

[00:34] <&Shahenshah[iRON]> The POORROLLPEE *spell fix* sounds good

Predicting that one of ODN's three most active OWF posters would respond in an IRON-Legion thread is like predicting you will ignore me when I call you out about a lack of rogues:

So BnT, where them rogues at?

*crickets*

We went our own way seens as we all got white peace or exceptionally lenient terms following the Karma war; we were operating under the assumption that given our "popularity" we would all be P-ZI targets and thus given our mutual dislike for ODN you would be a prime target to hit for months. Organization went further than that; it wasnt a half baked concoction of "lol lets nuke ODN" people, rather a band that wanted to, and for the most part still does want to see ODN burn.

Why you honestly think finding 15 people to rogue ODN is such an epic feat Ive no idea, but hey.

Thanks for the good wishes again though; its appreciated :)

We went our own way seens as we all got white peace or exceptionally lenient terms following the Karma war; we were operating under the assumption that given our "popularity" we would all be P-ZI targets and thus given our mutual dislike for ODN you would be a prime target to hit for months. Organization went further than that; it wasnt a half baked concoction of "lol lets nuke ODN" people, rather a band that wanted to, and for the most part still does want to see ODN burn.

Why you honestly think finding 15 people to rogue ODN is such an epic feat Ive no idea, but hey.

Thanks for the good wishes again though; its appreciated :)

Ha! Little do you know, I called this entire exchange 65 minutes ago.

[5:21:11 PM] Merlin[ODN] says: Ok, this is how it is going to go down:

[5:21:14 PM] Merlin[ODN] says: Sunstar posts in the thread congratulating our former allies

[5:21:22 PM] Merlin[ODN] says: BnT claims to have predicted that

[5:21:26 PM] Merlin[ODN] says: Sunstar retorts with an account of another one of BnT's great predictions

[5:21:28 PM] Merlin[ODN] says: specifically the nuclear rogues one

[5:21:33 PM] Merlin[ODN] says: Then BnT comes back with some lame retort about how he really has like 10,000 nuclear rogues that he could whip out at any time

Edited by merlin

I have enjoyed improving our relationships with Legion. This has been a long time coming and I'm glad to see it has been completed. Thank you to all the Legion and IRON members that made this possible.

While it seems every treaty announcement seems to have devolved into an opportunity to bring up grudges, I would expect IRON members to join me in celebration on this occasion. Actually, I would say I more than expect model behavior.