So, uh, Athens...

Penkala

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only I could work how how to tech raid without consequences... apparently this is the brave new world though

You don't have to spout "Brave New World" every time someone does something 'morally' incorrect.

So if I saw CSN getting destroyed for no CB and no reason you won't mind me sitting by and laughing at it since you have 'no rights'? :rolleyes:

But they aren't getting destroyed.

Jack, you seem to have difficulty reading my friend. I like you and all but my issues with it are outlined directly after I state that. I should be able to join a 1m NS alliance and not worry about Athens randomly raiding me.

So Athens can't tech raid who they want?

If only I could work how how to tech raid without consequences... apparently this is the brave new world though

here is an awesome tech heavy "alliance" http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance...weet%20Oblivion

:awesome:

have fun Athens, this'll be interesting to watch.

also, these guys aren't purple, what gives?

Hooray, I sense the blubbering insufferable morality brigade incoming in 5.. 4.. 3.. 2..

That's funny coming from an NPO hater. I guess you can't stay saintly forever after toppling NPO. Eventually you have to show your true colors. Tech raiding is bad.

Edited by DogeWilliam

I remember when this kind of thing used to happen all the time. The alliances who did it were called \m/ and GOONS and they ascended via the unjust path or something like that.

TPF actually had the loosest raid guidelines of any alliance at the time.

:ph34r:

This is the kindler, gentler world that was to exist after the NPO was defeated. Well, there isn't a war; this is just a war without the DoW. A few attacks are tech raids; 23 attacks on a 40-member alliance is far more than just a tech raid.

Nice new world, isn't it?

I'm not really speaking on behalf of my alliance, but I would like to say I don't think it's like NPO because it's not a war. I'ts an attack and send peace aka Raid.

also yeah, I'M PRETTY SURE IT WAS EXPECTED FOR PEOPLE TO SEE THIS. WERE NOT STUPID.

It's not a war because we only attack once guys come on don't judge athens like that it's only a raid not a war.

I'm not really speaking on behalf of my alliance, but I would like to say I don't think it's like NPO because it's not a war. I'ts an attack and send peace aka Raid.

also yeah, I'M PRETTY SURE IT WAS EXPECTED FOR PEOPLE TO SEE THIS. WERE NOT STUPID.

Thank Admin for that, 'cause the rest of your post is kind of a mess. :v:

This is the kindler, gentler world that was to exist after the NPO was defeated. Well, there isn't a war; this is just a war without the DoW. A few attacks are tech raids; 23 attacks on a 40-member alliance is far more than just a tech raid.

It is a beautiful world.

And a large tech raid is still a tech raid.

Because NPO's allies never did this type of thing. emot-frogout.gif of here with your false moralism.

Edited by Essenia

if you feel so strongly on this, why dont you just click the declare button on the attacker?

If you feel so strongly that I should do that, why don't you just click the declare button on me?

Really, I've been getting annoyed by all the stupid arguments lately. "You shouldn't be concerned about it it's none of your business"? It's none of your business what my concerns are then, either! Admin almighty.

When sanctioned alliances start getting raided for weeks and then forced to tens of thousands of tech as the price of peace, I'll start taking NPO's attempts at equivocation seriously.

Well, since Athens/FoB won't extort tech after the raid, it's still better than before the NPO was defeated.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Continuum-GPA_War

It is a beautiful world.

And a large tech raid is still a tech raid.

But large raids are immoral because they harvest souls!

I really don't see the logic behind "mass raiding isn't raiding"

If you don't have treaties that are known to the world, you should be prepared to get knocked around by somebody.

I think alliances should be able to do what they want. Raid however you want, but there may not be profit in it. If I was them, I'd be raining all 125 of those nukes on my attackers. Not that I don't like Athens, but that's just how I would react. I'm bit crazy though.

Not that anyone would want to raid us, we have way too little tech. <_<