So, uh, Athens...

Penkala

Amazing raid but its always nice to see Penkala throwing his name out there every chance he gets.

Tech Raids - Killing alliances without technically warring them

Also lolatAthens for actually thinking people wouldnt see this.

What makes you think they'd want to hide this?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Penkala unless alliances are willing to stand up to them it doesn't matter.

There is no good or evil: only power and those too weak to seek it.

So unless you are willing to do something about this, I suggest you just sit back and enjoy the popcorn.

I'm not a morality brigade, but frankly if you were a lone alliance and I raided you you guys would be on here !@#$%*ing too so let's not play this game.

Edit: I'm in a tech raid right now. I'm no moral crusader. But I do believe people should be able to feel safe when they join a medium size, established alliance. They shouldn't be tech raided by those in a position of power.

If you are a tech raider, what problem do you have with our tech raiding? Hypocrite?

EDIT: made stuff

Edited by Jack Diorno

Well Athens sure had a problem with what NPO did to them, and the whole "sovereign alliance" thing didn't make everything fine and dandy for them, so why would it work here?

Comparing taking nearly all of an alliance's tech by force and a tech raid is just dumb.

You're better than those types of arguments, Wicked.

Apparently not since he used it. But yeah, you could defend them instead of BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWing.

I'm sure Londo loves tears, though.

It saddens me to see our supposed brothers stoop this low. For shame Athens, raiding scum like yourselves have deserve no place on this planet.

Wondering why FoB didn't get a topic, actually. Because PR is worse for Athens at the time, maybe?

Edited by Unavailable Contact

i just wanna know what the friends of the Knights of Ni will do?

Friends with BAG, BPS, FOK!, German Empire, GRAN, SOLDIER, SPAAA, TAA and TeLF

to be honest, Soldier is not around. not sure on SPAAA, TAA, TeLF, BAG, BPS or GRAN but i know TGE and FOK! are around.

If you are a tech raider, what problem do you have with our tech raiding? Hypocrite?

EDIT: made stuff

Jack, you seem to have difficulty reading my friend. I like you and all but my issues with it are outlined directly after I state that. I should be able to join a 1m NS alliance and not worry about Athens randomly raiding me.

Penkala unless alliances are willing to stand up to them it doesn't matter.

There is no good or evil: only power and those too weak to seek it.

So unless you are willing to do something about this, I suggest you just sit back and enjoy the popcorn.

Personally I think NSO should stand up for the little guy in this one. They might even be able to convert me to a believer if they did that. ;)

Edited by Penkala

Athens can tech raid who they want to, be it a 40 man AA or a 200 man AA. the consequences of said raids are for Athens to deal with.

So if I saw CSN getting destroyed for no CB and no reason you won't mind me sitting by and laughing at it since you have 'no rights'? :rolleyes:

Edit:

I addressed this to Athens because they're the most involved.

Comparing taking nearly all of an alliance's tech by force and Athens taking an alliance's tech by force for no reason is just dumb.

It's not that dumb.

Edited by Penkala

I'm not really speaking on behalf of my alliance, but I would like to say I don't think it's like NPO because it's not a war. I'ts an attack and send peace aka Raid.

also yeah, I'M PRETTY SURE IT WAS EXPECTED FOR PEOPLE TO SEE THIS. WERE NOT STUPID.

Jack, you seem to have difficulty reading my friend. I like you and all but my issues with it are outlined directly after I state that. I should be able to join a 1m NS alliance and not worry about Athens randomly raiding me.

Personally I think NSO should stand up for the little guy in this one. They might even be able to convert me to a believer if they did that. ;)

if you feel so strongly on this, why dont you just click the declare button on the attacker?