So, uh, Athens...

Penkala

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how Athens tech raiding an alliance of any size is that concerning to you. Unless this is a protectorate of RIA.

I don't see how my concerns are any concern of you. See? We can both play this game. Knock it off and don't tell me what I'm allowed to be concerned about.

I don't see how Athens tech raiding an alliance of any size is that concerning to you. Unless this is a protectorate of RIA.

Pretty much have to agree with UC here. if this alliance has an issue with what Athens is doing then perhaps they could visit #athens or the Athens forums

Why? They are an alliance with the sovereignty to conduct their affairs as they see fit. This game isn't a game where we all sit around a campfire and sing kumbayah...

Kudos to you Athens for having the courage to orchestrate this attack.

Why? They are an alliance with the sovereignty to conduct their affairs as they see fit. This game isn't a game where we all sit around a campfire and sing kumbayah...

Kudos to you Athens for having the courage to orchestrate this attack.

Well Athens sure had a problem with what NPO did to them, and the whole "sovereign alliance" thing didn't make everything fine and dandy for them, so why would it work here?

Will you be changing your AA to Knights of NI! and defend these poor people?

You're better than those types of arguments, Wicked.

Edited by Penkala

Hooray, I sense the blubbering insufferable morality brigade incoming in 5.. 4.. 3.. 2..

I'm not a morality brigade, but frankly if you were a lone alliance and I raided you you guys would be on here !@#$%*ing too so let's not play this game.

Edit: I'm in a tech raid right now. I'm no moral crusader. But I do believe people should be able to feel safe when they join a medium size, established alliance. They shouldn't be tech raided by those in a position of power.

Edited by Penkala