Official Blackwater announcement

energizer

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe this is the wrong forum for this. If ou'd like to declare war on the Order of Paradox you'll want to post this here http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=70

This is TE, therefore we post in TE forum. OP doesn't have an official flag yet their main gov is from TOP (and is where this alliance originated from), so we use their flag.

This is not fun anymore

i agree is sorta sad to see so many alliances try to take down what is prob one of the best alliances in the game. they tried to stay outta war but ppl brought it to them.

anyway good luck Black Water :)

and some wub for OP :wub:

It's sad when the only alliance that's really putting in an effort to make a point by not signing treaties has to stand up against this many alliances.

People complain that we're too big and ruining the game, but maybe we're so big because we're the only alliance that went so far as to refrain from making allies in this game, which attracts a large portion of members.

Edited by Drai

i believe this is the wrong forum for this. If ou'd like to declare war on the Order of Paradox you'll want to post this here http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=70
oh, ok so you're a complete idiot. Gotcha ;)
i'll give you guys credit for launching a better blitz than ODN, though thats not saying much.

Each of your posts is worst than the last. Truly a sight to behold!

Edited by Style #386

If we are being realistic here, you are the biggest alliance not because people were attracted to your stance on treaties and sanctions.... I doubt most of your members knew about your stance on those subjects when they joined up. It's nice propaganda but I don't buy it.

You are the biggest alliance because you did the best job mass messaging people on SE. Here is an example of the message you sent out to almost EVERY single member of se....

"Message: You are receiving this message because you are a High Nation Strength nation and you are considered a friend by TOP organizers.

If you are already playing Tournament Edition for a different alliance, my apologizes for sending this message. Please disregard it.

TOP is organizing an alliance in Tournament Edition made up of high nation strength players from TOP and her allies in Standard Edition.

You have been invited to join. 175 players have signed up already representing a whopping 9.5 million in Nation Strength in Standard edition.

A different AA name will be chosen. A Nation building guide will be provided insuring your place in the top 5% (nukes) if you follow it to the letter.

If you are interested please reply to this message and I will send you more information. The round starts on 10/24."

here is an example of another message you were sending on SE.... a screen shot just in case for some bizzare reason you thought i was lying at the above quote (though really several thousand people could confirm it).

top.jpg

Again, notice there is no mention about sanctions or treaties in there. In fact, just the opposite. The thing in both those messages you are using to attract members are PIXEL related.

You promised potential members that if they joined you they would be promised a place in the top five percent.

You are bragging about the alliance strength of your members in SE.... and strongly implying that joining OP will allow you to have a great deal of NS.

That pm...from your leader..... six days before the game begins... already claims you have 200 members. And you would continue to mass recruit like that for atleast a week before the game even started. And probably afterward as well.

Now. I have no particular problem with how you recruit. I'm not saying you did anything wrong at all. Just the opposite. Clearly what you did *worked*. Mass pming like that got you a huge member base. More alliances should COPY what you did. Clearly the message resounded. My debate with you is just over *what* that message was.

So this isnt a complaint at all about HOW you recruited.

But, you also have to be honest. If you claim all those nations joined OP because of your stance on alliances and sanctioning i'm going to laugh in your face. It's just patently not the case if you look at the history of your alliance.

And thats not something to be embarrassed over. There is nothing wrong with growing via mass recruiting. Plenty of alliances did. But your message in your recruiting was clearly about your nation building guides... NOT about your stance on sanctions on treaties or even about *war* at all.

So dont sit here and pretend people were somehow magically attracted to your alliance because they heard about your stance on sanctions and treaties. Frankly, I personally doubt you even had those stances articulated and established internally at the *start* of the round. But i'll give you the benefit of the doubt there. What I wont give you the benefit of the doubt on, is the absurd claim that those were the reasons most people have been joining OP.

Edited by OsRavan

Jim why wasn't I given that message in SE, my nations large and I have never been anarchied in 3 wars. Do you not love me ? You scar me deep :(

On the other hand, I joined because I spoke to a member, they informed me of no sanctions on blue and a good time. I don't know about others, but when i recieve a recruitment mesage in CNTE i ask questions other than the usual things and i don't just jump in blindly without messaging them to ask questions, just like i did this round, and guess what! I will be back in Ordo Paradoxia uniform next round. because contrary to other peoples views OP is a brilliant alliance to be in. They are super friendly and back you up, no matter if your a 5 ns nation or a 4k ns nation.

Back on topic, welcome to the wagon BW.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

So dont sit here and pretend people were somehow magically attracted to your alliance because they heard about your stance on sanctions and treaties. Frankly, I personally doubt you even had those stances articulated and established internally at the *start* of the round.
On the other hand, I joined because I spoke to a member, they informed me of no sanctions on blue and a good time.

Also, I agree Hiro. Back on topic: Welcome to the wagon BW, even though you don't seem to understand who you are fighting.

Words

Y'know, I actually joined Ordo Paradoxia because I thought it'd be a good opportunity to work with both allies and allies of allies I wouldn't normally interact with much in SE. This includes Citadel with members such as Methax, Tobbogan and Samus. Even people like Drai and elbo. But the *actual* reason(s) don't matter, do they?

I am sure that each of our 400ish members had their individual reasons for joining OP.

I joined for multiple reasons....

- Jim was very responsive to my pre-application questions.

- OP seemed very organized and I was interested in playing TE in a well organized alliance.

- I looked forward to playing on an alliance of “my peers”, that being active, top ranked SE nations.

- As a member of a neutral alliance in SE, I looked forward to the opportunity to interact with top nations from a multitude of other alliances.

- I was interested in joining a TE alliance that was not “SE-centric” and OP provided that.

- We all realize that resource trades are one of the keys to potential success in TE and OP’s size and stance on sanctions took that concern off the table.

Now please notice, not one of my reasons revolved around the nation building guide. I didn’t follow it completely either. :P

I think the main point is OP did some heavy recruiting in SE. I don't even play SE, and alliances like LE were formed in TE and have members from a bunch of different SE alliances.

It's nice to have a bunch of members, but ultimately it is the small alliances with high activity rates that do best in terms of coordinating wars and achieving a high avg. ns.

and judging by the in-game message posted, it looks like OP was aiming for the best and most active TOP nations. This isn't SE, even if you have the biggest and most members people will find a way to take you down.

I think the main point is OP did some heavy recruiting in SE. I don't even play SE, and alliances like LE were formed in TE and have members from a bunch of different SE alliances.

It's nice to have a bunch of members, but ultimately it is the small alliances with high activity rates that do best in terms of coordinating wars and achieving a high avg. ns.

and judging by the in-game message posted, it looks like OP was aiming for the best and most active TOP nations. This isn't SE, even if you have the biggest and most members people will find a way to take you down.

LE was formed as a breakaway alliance from Murder Inc. The original intent was to mask our actual fighting power, though i'm not sure we ever utilized LE in that way. Thats what got them their start, at least.

Also i joined OP for the same reasons Dio mentioned. I probably would never talk to people like JKL or Thom or even Dio in SE simply based on who their alliances are. This wasa chance to get to know some people i would otherwise not ;)

that and i saw noobs like hormones, coolgreen, and beazy in OP and i had to join to counterbalance their fail.