Declaration of Asylum

Banned

I don't like tech raiding and good luck with this. But I'm going to have to go with the nay sayers.

If a nation from an alliance tech raids a None nation and refuses to peace out, you're going to attack them? I predict a whole lot of pain coming your way. It may stand up against a small alliance, but a larger one?

And members of SLAP are only allowed to trade with other non-tech raiders? How are you going to enforce this?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody is assuming that we're going to send spy operations at our own members to find out trade partners. What we will be practicing is not allowing trades through our official economy programs, which unlike what many other alliances might or might not have going, actually controls 90% of our actual economy.

As far as aid slots go, we fill them with TSU contracts that we monitor and through the Orange Defense Network which is not a tech raiding alliance, so I think we'll be fine there for the most part.

There is a reason admin made stealing tech, money and land a feature ;)

I can't wait to tell you lot to sod off if one of my raids ever finds this.

Almighty Admin also gave us free will to declare war on any nation we wish; however, it would be wrong to declare on one of your own brothers. Why can we not view all nations as brothers? Just because we are capable of doing things does not make them acceptable. I think there are many nations in this world who can attest to that.

Nobody is assuming that we're going to send spy operations at our own members to find out trade partners. What we will be practicing is not allowing trades through our official economy programs, which unlike what many other alliances might or might not have going, actually controls 90% of our actual economy.

As far as aid slots go, we fill them with TSU contracts that we monitor and through the Orange Defense Network which is not a tech raiding alliance, so I think we'll be fine there for the most part.

o/ ODN

o/ Londo

Short, sweet, and to the point. This is a good treaty.

Hailing ODN i can understand bit Athens? Wasnt this being set up to show your distaste for tech raiding alliances?

Just because I have a distaste for the practice of technology raids doesn't mean that I can't still hold a high opinion of somebody that runs an alliance that practices tech raids.

I consider Londo one of the most intelligent people in the game, and I do have a respect for him, even if I don't share every view that he or his alliance have.