Declaration of Asylum

Banned

@Marx: We mean we will not do those actions with them, not that we are going to sanction there trades and aids.

Also we keep it open like that for each person and case that appears to us. We keep it that way so we can make the best choice for each person.

@Marx and Buds: We do intend to uphold this to our max ability, and we are looking for others help us. So instead of saying this will not work, but we like it, why not help us MAKE it work.

Edit: @Buds: Trust me, our market is blooming just internally.

So basically if the "offending" alliance is weaker than you, you will press your muscle. And if they are stronger you will ask nicely, then when they laugh at you and say mind your business, what will you do?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Marx: We mean we will not do those actions with them, not that we are going to sanction there trades and aids.

Also we keep it open like that for each person and case that appears to us. We keep it that way so we can make the best choice for each person.

@Marx and Buds: We do intend to uphold this to our max ability, and we are looking for others help us. So instead of saying this will not work, but we like it, why not help us MAKE it work.

Edit: @Buds: Trust me, our market is blooming just internally.

Cool good to here about your market blooming. Im not going to help you because my alliance raids and Im ok with that. Thats what im telling you with your wording you say if the raid doesnt stop you will take it as an aggressive action against SLAP. What are you going to do should a MKer or GOD or Valhallan or Fan member decides to say kiss off are you willing to sacrifice all your nations to back this up if you are you got some big brass ones but my money is that you wont. Like i said good thought but doomed to fail IMO.

What are you going to do should a MKer or GOD or Valhallan or Fan member decides to say kiss off are you willing to sacrifice all your nations to back this up if you are you got some big brass ones but my money is that you wont.

I'm your huckleberry.

Wouldn't matter if it is. Nothing great ever got accomplished without taking risks and making sacrifices, and as we've seen in recent history, even the giants fall eventually.

Everybody is going to have to fight for something, might as well put our principles on the line and fight for what we believe in as an alliance.

And I quote:

Unaligned nations that have come under attack from any other nation on the cyberverse for reasons of looting may request safe political asylum.

How member nations of KotN are considered as "unaligned" by your standards is beyond me.

Oh wait, I'm missing the whole point. This is the IAA coming in to accuse us of not holding up our obligations without any attention to what the actual obligations are that we declared. It's ok though, we've all been witness to your smear campaigns against ODN and SLAP, and we're ok with it.

And I quote:

Unaligned nations that have come under attack from any other nation on the cyberverse for reasons of looting may request safe political asylum.

How member nations of KotN are considered as "unaligned" by your standards is beyond me.

Oh wait, I'm missing the whole point. This is the IAA coming in to accuse us of not holding up our obligations without any attention to what the actual obligations are that we declared. It's ok though, we've all been witness to your smear campaigns against ODN and SLAP, and we're ok with it.

This has nothing to do with ODN. It has to do with the fact that the odds are against you being able to hold up your end of the bargain. Plus tech raiding is good anyway.

And I quote:

wow missed the point totally banned. With that i shall chuckle and go to bed I wish you luck.

And I quote:

So you won't defend them because they have an AA? Way to worm your way out of an agreement there.

What a wonderful day in the world of Digiterra. It is always good to see another alliance join the ranks of those who recognize tech raiding as a moral wrong. Tech raiding is the biggest atrocity of our time.

I didn't know morality existed in planet Bob :P

Edited by Amossio

What a wonderful day in the world of Digiterra. It is always good to see another alliance join the ranks of those who recognize tech raiding as a moral wrong. Tech raiding is the biggest atrocity of our time.

There is a reason admin made stealing tech, money and land a feature ;)

I can't wait to tell you lot to sod off if one of my raids ever finds this.

Edited by spearo

So you won't defend them because they have an AA? Way to worm your way out of an agreement there.

Seriously? I ask again... Seriously?

Why protect a nation that is being tech raided that already has an AA? The raided nations Alliance should be the one handling that. "Oh look. A FUBAR nation is being raided by a DOLT member. FUBAR has 70 members, but perhaps he's better off going to SLAP for Asylum." Perfect logic.

SLAP, I respect your decision and willingness to uphold your convictions. However, it looks good on paper but the practice has been tried and failed numerous times. Now, if you got a coalition of Anti Raiding alliances together to form a bloc strong enough to actually uphold those ideals, I see fun times for all.