A Message to Micro Alliances

JimKongIl

Ordo Paradoxia is preparing it self for round long war

If you declare on Ordo Paradoxia you need to be prepared for war for the duration of Round 8.

We are digging in and preparing for the Battle of Stalingrad.

Perpetual war will only lose you the number one spot. If you don't care about that, cool, I can respect you for your willingness to fight all round. But you should understand that you won't hold onto number one this way.

Meh- it's just pixels.

tbh- the considering the number of your guys I saw at Defcon 5 as I was doing target lists last night, i'm not too sure we have much to fear from a defensive Ordo. The only issue I see is you guys using up all of our attack slots ;)

Good, and while you're at it, tell your guys to fight back please :D

either the ones i'm attacking or otherwise I still have 3 def. slots open :D

Edit: Oh Dio I see you reading this topic give your guys a kick in the butt :P <3

Edited by EgoFreaky

Meh- it's just pixels.

tbh- the considering the number of your guys I saw at Defcon 5 as I was doing target lists last night, i'm not too sure we have much to fear from a defensive Ordo. The only issue I see is you guys using up all of our attack slots ;)

Ghosts are a wonderful thing.

Perpetual war will only lose you the number one spot. If you don't care about that, cool, I can respect you for your willingness to fight all round. But you should understand that you won't hold onto number one this way.

Surrender into first place? Even if that were an option I think OP members should coup me if I ever suggest something like that. At least I would hope so.

Surrender into first place? Even if that were an option I think OP members should coup me if I ever suggest something like that. At least I would hope so.

I didn't say surrender. You'll keep losing nations and strength in a war of attrition that is inevitable when you fight the entire round. At some point, you'd fall below the second place alliance.

Especially when that second place alliance has been painting a target on our back since day one. I love how others are doing the dirty work for them.

What exactly has RE done to "paint a target on your back"? Can you give anything specific?

Good, and while you're at it, tell your guys to fight back please :D

either the ones i'm attacking or otherwise I still have 3 def. slots open :D

Edit: Oh Dio I see you reading this topic give your guys a kick in the butt :P <3

i'll fight back. you're my pretty lady mackelroy

I didn't say surrender. You'll keep losing nations and strength in a war of attrition that is inevitable when you fight the entire round. At some point, you'd fall below the second place alliance.

So will they ;) and seeing as most of them are bandwagoners looking for some easy tech they aren't going to like it.

I would like to suggest that the allies take over this thread to assist in coorinating attacks against OP. Jim, you OK with that? I mean, as big as this has become, it's awefully hard to try and sift through all the possible targets.

I have 1 offensive slot still open and I am trying to fill all 6 slots. However, I am having a hard time finding an un-anarchied OP guy. Any suggestions?

*Tongue placed fully in cheek*

Edited by Grags

Ordo Paradoxia is preparing it self for round long war

If you declare on Ordo Paradoxia you need to be prepared for war for the duration of Round 8.

We are digging in and preparing for the Battle of Stalingrad.

So your plan is to get killed an awfull lot then? Couldn't you have picked a better battle?

So your plan is to get killed an awfull lot then? Couldn't you have picked a better battle?

uh, no our plan is to repel the 8 Alliances that are attacking us. I'm not sure why people are having such a difficult time grasping that concept.