Joint R&R - ODN announcement

EgoFreaky

To Destruction and Beyond

Article I - Non-Aggression and Intelligence

Neither signatory shall engage in agressive actions against the other including but not limited to spying. Should either signatory come into possession of information that pertains to the security of the other, the signatory is obligated to turn over said information.

Article II - Mutual Defense/Optional Aggression

Both signatories pledge complete assistance to each other in wars of defense. Both signatories reserve the right to provide any and all assistance in all other wars, but this assistance shall be completely voluntary.

Article III - Cancellation

Either signatory may cancel this treaty by providing 5 days notice of cancellation.

Signed On Friday Nov, 13 2009 On the behalf of R&R

Dom Zak

Alias Chys

Dante Valentine

Signed On Friday Nov, 13 2009 On the behalf of ODN

Whitney

OSRavan

TL;DR

MDoAP between R&R-te and ODN

Edited by EgoFreaky

Im guessing you're gonna DoW OP next?

I don't know if we are gonna be next... with all the DoW's on you there might be a few others before we get a chance to write it down :)

Sup R&R

Sup ODN

You know, if you let me know ahead of time I could have posted the DoW for you.

Now where would be the fun in that? Isn't it more fun looking at the forum every night just before update and be suprised who posts a DoW? :D

But yeah we'll post our own DoW when and if we feel like doing it :)

Now where would be the fun in that? Isn't it more fun looking at the forum every night just before update and be suprised who posts a DoW? :D

But yeah we'll post our own DoW when and if we feel like doing it :)

I posted the DoW to lighten the mood. I knew it would be coming within the next 15-20 minutes but it was a bit of humour I couldn't resist.

::amused:: beat me by a few minutes Drai! ::grins;: but yeah, pretty obvious we were going to be doing one by that point.

::snickers:: I'll also bet money Drai, that sometime in the next few days now someone is going to message you genuinely thinking your leading ODN.

Also. Im pleased to see this RnR! You are a great group of guys, one of my favorites.

::amused:: beat me by a few minutes Drai! ::grins;: but yeah, pretty obvious we were going to be doing one by that point.

::snickers:: I'll also bet money Drai, that sometime in the next few days now someone is going to message you genuinely thinking your leading ODN.

Also. Im pleased to see this RnR! You are a great group of guys, one of my favorites.

Haha, that'll be an interesting pm if it comes. And yeah, like I said I figured it would be coming soon so I wanted to get one done quickly ^_^