From the Ice

Angela Spencer

An aide came in to the office to give the President some documents. News of New Anglica being reformed came on the television. After a few seconds, President James turns to the aide.

James - "You seem like an intelligent young man. Does this nation have any importance in the world?"

Aide - "No sir."

James - "Are they screw-ups?"

Aide - "I believe so."

James walks out on to his balcony.

"We do not recognize this nation."

Edited by Voodoo Nova

*classified*

Long range Malvinian AA defences in its Antarctic lands were placed on red alert, same on its protectorate and the mainland.

The Radar operators on the next shift realised what it was on the radar but it was to late for any warning.

whoevers the bombers were they had hit their target and were already hightailing it back over the Atlantic.

"damn whoever owns those bombers has got balls of steel"

OOC: You have AA defenses that can shoot a thousand kilometers? Otherwise why is this here.

OOC: You have AA defenses that can shoot a thousand kilometers? Otherwise why is this here.

OOC

They might have changed direction and headed to us... or it could be a ploy? IE the bombers go sumwhere else first and then switch direction and attack us?

ya never really know with sargun :P

The extreme 198 mph winds of the region made sure that the bombs would miss most of their targets. After the thundering sounds ended, the sole survivor, out of the five people who had been in the station, sent a coded message to several facilities in Port Dranagg.

"Move Out"

OOC: Wait, so 198mph winds will make bombs falling at terminal velocity miss their targets (and these bombs are most likely laser guided and can self adjust) yet people can move around outside? I call shens.

OOC: Wait, so 198mph winds will make bombs falling at terminal velocity miss their targets (and these bombs are most likely laser guided and can self adjust) yet people can move around outside? I call shens.

OOC: Not to mention that we'd compensate for the 198mph winds before we even launch the bombs..

The extreme 198 mph winds of the region made sure that the bombs would miss most of their targets. After the thundering sounds ended, the sole survivor, out of the five people who had been in the station, sent a coded message to several facilities in Port Dranagg.

"Move Out"

OOC: Well that's blatant god modding there.

OOC: 198mph in the atmosphere. There was no mentioning of whether the bombs were dumb or smart.

OOC: Not to mention that we'd compensate for the 198mph winds before we even launch the bombs..

OOC: The wind conditions in Antarctica change every second. There is no possible way for you to compensate unless those bombs were smart, of which there were no indications of.

@BaronUberstein: I can RP the damages, which seems just about right given the evironment.

OOC: The wind conditions in Antarctica change every second. There is no possible way for you to compensate unless those bombs were smart, of which there were no indications of.

@BaronUberstein: I can RP the damages, which seems just about right given the evironment.

OOC: The highest recorded wind speed in Antarctica is ~198 mph. The average wind speed is 44 mph. It's highly unlikely that the highest recorded wind speed just so happened to blow while your nation was being bombed, on top of one person surviving the sub-zero temperatures (while injured) long enough to make a radio call to Dranagg.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

OOC: Even dumb bombs could be calculated for wind speeds with WWII bomb sights.

OOC: And how often did those bombs actually hit their trgets exactly on?

OOC: The highest recorded wind speed in Antarctica is ~198 mph. The average wind speed is 44 mph. It's highly unlikely that the highest recorded wind speed just so happened to blow while your nation was being bombed, on top of one person surviving the sub-zero temperatures (while injured) long enough to make a radio call to Dranagg.

OOC: I'll admit the wind speed is a little ridiculous, but there being one survivor doesn't seem like a god-mod to me. Even if there is no survivor...loss of contact will warn off any others.

OOC: I'll admit the wind speed is a little ridiculous, but there being one survivor doesn't seem like a god-mod to me. Even if there is no survivor...loss of contact will warn off any others.

OOC: Subtle, I carpet-bombed a single target with twelve squadrons worth of payloads compensated for wind with future tech - that means guided and compensated for wind with a ridiculous amount of power. There is no way anybody within a mile of that station was left alive.

*Classified message to cochin *

"We hear these merc's could cause trouble for us in Asia should Michuraza send our fighters to assist Cochin"

xx Classified to Michuraza xx

"Not necessary. These mercenaries could well be handled by our existing deployed forces in Antarctica. We also have additional units on possible mobilization in Cochin if it is ever required. We thank you for your offer of assistance."

xx Classified to Michuraza xx

"Not necessary. These mercenaries could well be handled by our existing deployed forces in Antarctica. We also have additional units on possible mobilization in Cochin if it is ever required. We thank you for your offer of assistance."

*Classified message to cochin *

"Ok then but if you need any quick bombing run's their, we would happely send our sprit bombing aircraft unit to mop up any resistance you may see as a annoyance."

OOC: Subtle, I carpet-bombed a single target with twelve squadrons worth of payloads compensated for wind with future tech - that means guided and compensated for wind with a ridiculous amount of power. There is no way anybody within a mile of that station was left alive.

OOC: Thank you for finally specifying. I take my leave before I derail the topic.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder