The more I buy the less I get

America

So every day I collect taxes, pay my bills, and go to buy infrastructure. When I buy this infrastructure though I notice that I can buy less and less each day. Is there something with my nation that creates this problem, or is it a glitch?

Help please.....

So every day I collect taxes, pay my bills, and go to buy infrastructure. When I buy this infrastructure though I notice that I can buy less and less each day. Is there something with my nation that creates this problem, or is it a glitch?

Help please.....

1. You are supposed to stop at the 999.99 infra level and save enough to buy 200 infra before you go over. There is an infra upkeep jump at 1000 so that means you likely make less now than at 999.99.

2. Get rid of your missile defense and intel agency and get either stadiums or banks in those slots. No one your size should ever have intel agencies or missile defense.

3. Your trades aren't very good, read the Nation Building Guide in the Gameplay Discussions forum for some tips on that.

1. You are supposed to stop at the 999.99 infra level and save enough to buy 200 infra before you go over. There is an infra upkeep jump at 1000 so that means you likely make less now than at 999.99.

2. Get rid of your missile defense and intel agency and get either stadiums or banks in those slots. No one your size should ever have intel agencies or missile defense.

3. Your trades aren't very good, read the Nation Building Guide in the Gameplay Discussions forum for some tips on that.

This is correct.

Thanks for helping.