Just an update ;)

eliteterabyte

Well I made a topic about how some guy decided to raid me . Well I just got involved in so very profitable trade deals :P and made more then enough money to increase my nation enough that now I'll be strong enough to batter him untill he's willing to accept peace :) just thought maybe someone would care to know that lmao

also due to recent events I'm now looking for an alliance

my only real request is that if it has an overly lengthy application process I'm not interested one that is moderate but nothing where it will take hours of work :P.

Well MK's application process is longer than average, takes maybe an hour if you try (not including the masking for the 2nd part).

Congrats on the turnaround in the war though, you are such my idol.

Edited by Drai

Well MK's application process is longer than average, takes maybe an hour if you try (not including the masking for the 2nd part).

Congrats on the turnaround in the war though, you are such my idol.

well an hour isn't long I at one point what to Apply for NPO but found the process way to long for a game I spend only a few hours playing a day here and there :P

If you're looking for outstanding growth of a young nation, learning the game, and being apart of a major alliance that will make you feel welcome I say come see us over at the New Polar Order. The application process can take a few days to see how active you are in responding to questions, and we have an academy process that's length is entirely dependent upon you. The academy gives you 30 days to complete the relatively simple tests that introduces you to the mechanics of the game, and the culture of Polaris.

You may also enjoy my comrades in Frostbite the Siberian Tiger Alliance and the New Sith Order.

Edited by Fireandthepassion