Alliance Hunting

Ares9

Nation Name: Mt Olympus

Nation Ruler: Ares9

Nation Link: Linky!

Questionnaire:

Is there an academy?

What color are you?

Do you have new member aid? What about nation boost programs?

Who are your "closest" allies?

What makes your alliance different from all the other alliances out there?

What "benefits" does your alliance offer?

What size are you?

How active is your membership?

Why should I join your alliance?

May be more questions after I see initial responses. Please reply here, or shoot me a PM.

Is there an academy?

Yes, there is, but if you know your stuff, you can graduate at an accelerated rate.

What color are you?

We are a white team alliance.

Our members are always happy to send out aid, in fact, during the last aid drive, we actually had more people willing to donate aid than people who wanted aid.

Our closest allies are probably NADC and TFD because we are treatied separately and as a part of a bloc called the Peace and Love Train. However, we try to be in close contact with all of our allies.

We are a direct democracy which means that all decisions are made by a popular vote of the members. This means that anyone that wants to can have a role in the decision making process of the alliance.

Members of Zenith are guaranteed the following rights:

1. The right to a vigorous defense from hostile attacks by outside parties.

2. The right to equal access to aid and advice in growing their nations.

3. The right to voice their opinions and vote on important issues that affect the individual membership and alliance as a whole including treaties, declarations of war, and member misconduct proceedings.

4. The right to govern their nations as they see fit as long as they do not infringe upon the ability of other members of Zenith to govern their nations or put the safety of Zenith in jeopardy.

What size are you?

We have 59 members and 1.4 million NS. Our average NS is currently 24,000.

Some are more active than others, but activity is starting to pick up with the new charter.

We're active, professional, have a good community, and have a lot of experience.

May be more questions after I see initial responses. Please reply here, or shoot me a PM.

Edited by Duncan King

Questionnaire:

Is there an academy? Yes

What color are you? White

Do you have new member aid? What about nation boost programs? 6,000,000 for joining and doing training. In return for tech new nations can do a growth program where they could get 45,000,000

Who are your "closest" allies? The German Empire, 1 Touch Football, Carp Diem

What makes your alliance different from all the other alliances out there? We are awesome! :awesome:

What "benefits" does your alliance offer? Tech dealing and community

What size are you? 4,000,000 NS

How active is your membership? about 70+ people log onto forums daily

Why should I join your alliance? We are awesome! :awesome:

Questionnaire: The Dark Brotherhood

Is there an academy?

Nope

What color are you?

Our official colors are Black and Blue.

We dont have new member aid, however, we do strive to set up tech deals for our members 3mil for 100 tech, youll do it every 10 days. essentially making you more money than the regular joining aid. Once you reach the buying point, we will switch you and you can buy 100 tech every 10 days (Or 200 tech if you have the aid slots).

That would be our protectorate Alpha Omega and The Mafia (ODP-PIAT) as of right now.

We dont make you have our members go through an academy. Alot of us feel that we lose potential members, either newer people who dont like forum use or old members because they dont wanna deal with it. Also, our goverment is set up really differently from what ive seen in CN. We have 2 leaders (instead of the Triumvirate 3). One is the head, and the other is the vice, however they essentially have the same powers. Next we have the "Black Hand" made up of 1 Listener (Helps with Membership and 3rd in Rank. Appointed by Sithis and The Night Mother) and 4 Speakers. Then we have 3 Silencers. They run our military. They have complete control over all militaristic aspects of the alliance (Defense, Offense and Intel). They cant declare war with out the Black Hand Approval or the Leaders approval, but can act defensively in small matters.

Freedom of Speech. You can say what ever you like on the CN boards, IRC and Our own boards, you will not be punished for anything. We feel that if an alliance does not stand by your side, then why would you want to be in that alliance. Your opinions matter to us, we will always take a look at them, maybe even try em if we are bored haha.

What size are you?

Small :/. Around 20 ppl, avg str is about 15-20k NS. Around 350 TNS. Not very big, however we were not able to recruit on a mass scale until just recently, starting to grow now.

Pretty active. A good part of the membership check the forums, maybe not post, but they do check it. We try and involve them in the things we do, we communicate alot to the members who dont check the forums, and from what i have seen, they are active ingame. Govt checks about once everyday.

We have a solid base membership. Over half of the members have been playing for nearly 3 years, and have had some sort of Leadership position (Leader or Head Administrative Jobs) in most alliances they have been to. We want to share our knowledge to people. We have a big govt. Right now we have not filled it out, if your active and provide us with the thought you will be active, you will most likely be assigned to a position.

Edited by Robert Specto

Questionnaire:

Is there an academy?

Yup. It's excellent.

What color are you?

Aqua <3 and somewhat Black too.

Yeah we have that.

CnG bloc. And i'd say they're closest not "closest".

We're Athens.

All of them.

What size are you?

Small enough.

High.

Because we like you.