Message to Mandalore

loannes

OOC: Do not post here unless this goes public or we both ask you to join.

To: Jack Carter
Subject: Summons
Msg: After numerous suits by the families of those killed in the Tbilisi blast, the Supreme Court of Caucasia wishes for Jack Carter to come to Caucasia to be tried for 134,810 counts of third degree murder. During the proceedings, you will be under diplomatic protection. If you are found innocent, you will be returned to Mandalore. If found guilty...we will see what the Court rules.

We would like to question your intelligence. We HAVE NO BLOODY MILITARY

Subject: RE: WE HAVE NO BLOODY MILITARY
Msg: We have reason to believe Helzan was inspired by your false claim of Caucasia bombing your nation.

Msg: We have reason to believe Helzan was inspired by your false claim of Caucasia bombing your nation.

In that case, we would like to request James Drake come to Mandalore to be tried for 500 counts of murder.

In that case, we would like to request James Drake come to Mandalore to be tried for 500 counts of murder.

Msg: Your evidence is flimsy at best. When I see solid proof that Caucasia did anything military against Mandalore, I will be more willing to face your supposed charges. And no, claiming to see a plane, as you have already done, does not count.

Msg: Your evidence is flimsy at best. When I see solid proof that Caucasia did anything military against Mandalore, I will be more willing to face your supposed charges. And no, claiming to see a plane, as you have already done, does not count.

And you have tons upon tons of evidence of us 'nuking you'.

And you have tons upon tons of evidence of us 'nuking you'.

Msg: You didn't directly nuke us. We said your claims of a Caucasian attack encouraged a nation to nuke us. Hence why it is third degree and not second degree.