Nice try, Tiberius

JimKongIl

Apparently Tiberius is working overtime to get a small army of nations to ghost TPF and other Alliances then declare on Ordo Paradoxia to try and start a large conflict.

Pretty weak and transparent attempt for the self proclaimed most powerful man in TE.

Ghost attacks on Ordo Paradoxia or ghosts in Ordo Paradoxia declaring on other AAs will be dealt with in the standard fashion - they will be ZI'd.

This is notice to all Alliances to be on the look out for ghosts.

Apparently Tiberius is working overtime to get a small army of nations to ghost TPF and other Alliances then declare on Ordo Paradoxia to try and start a large conflict.

Pretty weak and transparent attempt for the self proclaimed most powerful man in TE.

Ghost attacks on Ordo Paradoxia or ghosts in Ordo Paradoxia declaring on other AAs will be dealt with in the standard fashion - they will be ZI'd.

This is notice to all Alliances to be on the look out for ghosts.

Eh? Most powerful man in TE? Maybe I used to be, but not anymore (sadly). As for the ghosting thing, well duh. I wasn't exactly subtle about it. Did you really think I'd trust anything of any importance to Marcus? Geese, gimme a little credit. I started a thread about rolling him, remember? I don't know why you think one five minute conversation is working overtime, but hey, maybe you have a job the rest of us should be jealous of :P.

Edited by Tiberius12

We got the biggest ghost of all listing himself as TPF and hitting OP with the war reason "TPF Orders." The Dubya Bush himself, star of stage and screenies. This isn't the first time that lame trick has been tried, even this session. Trouble beat you to it long ago, my friend. This would be why Dogbite hitting you lined you up for OP to finish you off.

Well, until you can reroll of course lol

Just who do you think you are, Tiberius12?

Emperor Stranger!?!

A more attentive or brighter fellow might have noticed my bolded link to the war screens.

You call seven wars a war declaration? Why not just declare war on a micro-micro?

You call seven wars a war declaration? Why not just declare war on a micro-micro?

Swing and a miss, strike two.

Have you even read this thread OP and topic? Did you even look at what those were? Those are the wars by the nick that posted Tiberius's screenshots in the other thread, The Dubya Bush. Who's nation do you suppose that is? Do you know what alliance he's currently with, besides currently ghosting TPF? He's not with any alliance, silly.

Those are the two worst posts you've ever made.

That's saying a lot, too.

Swing and a miss, strike two.

Have you even read this thread OP and topic? Did you even look at what those were? Those are the wars by the nick that posted Tiberius's screenshots in the other thread, The Dubya Bush. Who's nation do you suppose that is? Do you know what alliance he's currently with, besides currently ghosting TPF? He's not with any alliance, silly.

Those are the two worst posts you've ever made.

That's saying a lot, too.

z0mg! You are fighitng a bunch of ghosts! Like, no one has EVER done that! :lol1:

z0mg! You are fighitng a bunch of ghosts! Like, no one has EVER done that! :lol1:

Zomg, quit relying on other alliances to start a conflict and pressure your own government to contribute. I'm sick of you pestering OP to do something. If you have a problem with our threads please don't read them.

Zomg, quit relying on other alliances to start a conflict and pressure your own government to contribute. I'm sick of you pestering OP to do something. If you have a problem with our threads please don't read them.

But where would the fun be in that? :huh:

We are in war. Check the war screens.

If you'll notice I posted that exactly 61 minutes before the DoW.

So unless you're assuming I have the power the see into the future then I don't really understand what you're trying to make of my post.

If you'll notice I posted that exactly 61 minutes before the DoW.

So unless you're assuming I have the power the see into the future then I don't really understand what you're trying to make of my post.

If you notice, the wars were declared before the DoW was posted, kthx.

Tiberius, why have you ruined my brilliant plan? That was MY IDEA!!!

Also, I wonder if you can have partial membership in another alliance, because WOLF empire looks tempting. And I gotta say I love the wolf sigs. (i started it)

Ah true enough, interesting that SWAT delayed the DoW by such a long time...

It's actually in good strategy. Why would you post a DoW a day before you actually begin fighting? You wouldn't. It would alert the other alliance. PWN can formulate an excellent defense in hours, as can most alliances. SWAT was just rather unlucky, because we were already preparing a war of aggression before they attacked on another alliance.

It's actually in good strategy. Why would you post a DoW a day before you actually begin fighting? You wouldn't. It would alert the other alliance. PWN can formulate an excellent defense in hours, as can most alliances. SWAT was just rather unlucky, because we were already preparing a war of aggression before they attacked on another alliance.

Why bother to even post a DoW until the other alliance is half in anarchy?

Why bother to even post a DoW until the other alliance is half in anarchy?

To save face? To give the other alliance at least some notification of your intent? I would hope that no alliance is incompetent enough to wait until they are half anarchied to take action..

Oh, and to save PR. Just as marcus found out, PR can both help and hurt an alliance.

Edited by Emperor Stranger

Usually the DoWs come right after the blitz, not half a day later.

I'm not saying it's a good or bad idea. Strategy-wise it's good, but I don't think it's great in terms of courtesy to delay it that long. Ultimately it's SWAT's choice so I'll respect their decision.