The Fellowship and OJ

Lehran

Well I am back, sort of. I don't have much time still so it's just as well there is only 20 of us.

I couldn't be bothered to declare it because frankly OJ are no more than an irritation. Our history stems back many rounds back to the first round of The Fellowship when I raided one of theirs and they decided they were going to roll TF into the ground. Now anyone who remembers me knows that this kind of nonsense power play is not something I approve of, but I was fresh-faced then and in fact OJ probably had somee part in forming the character I am now. One that tries to apply fairness and not take advantage of power. Anyway, I know grudges are not supposed to be carried across rounds, but that's not what this is. This is a persistant characteristic of an alliance that I don't like yet won't go away.

They left us alone when we were a 100 man alliance, but when numbers dwindled last round I understand they were on us again.

Which brings me to now. They raid one of our nations, I declare in defence telling the raider he has only to peace the MoP and we will both go our merry ways. But no, the next morning another raid. Which we counter. And another. I take that as an insult.

OJ, your time is up. This will be your undoing and if I do one thing this round it will be to rid TE of you.

Oh, hello everyone else.

Edited by NeoGandalf

There are the horse and the rider! There be the horn that is blowing! They have come from the far side of the mountains, riding swift like wind in the meadow. The days have risen in the West, shining upon the banners of the Fellowship. For The Fellowship!

Bye OJ, it was nice knowing you.

o/ NG

o/ TF

Good luck in fighting those basterd! :)

I see their No 1. has an intel so he's got enough spies (just like last round though) so I won't be able to take him down that hard :( but I see what I can do to help you, if you want to :)