Alliance/IRC Combo List

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the info is still current, just needs switched to the green team. Thanks.

Done. (I swear I just did that before?)

"The Killer Turtle Brigade (TKTB) - #TKTB" Should be under Blue alliances, Its currently under black.

I swear I put them under blue.. <_<

Fixed.

Colour: Brown

[url=http://z8.invisionfree.com/brengstklau/]Incorporated City-States of Brengstklau[/url] (ICB) - #brengstklau

Also under Brown alliances, I think you'll find that the acronym for Browncoats is not CD ^_^

Could you put LBA in parentheses like (LBA) that? Just so it matches the rest of the red team alliances. Thanks.

Sure. Let me fix that.

Colour: Brown

[url=http://z8.invisionfree.com/brengstklau/]Incorporated City-States of Brengstklau[/url] (ICB) - #brengstklau

Also under Brown alliances, I think you'll find that the acronym for Browncoats is not CD ^_^

I can't find anything for "Incorporated City-States of Brengstklau". The name you are posting should be your AA. ;)

And thanks. I don't know why some of these acronyms are off..

The Resistance - Acronym is incorrect (not R&R)

Nevermore - Has no acronym (not USSR)

I am going to remove all the acronyms this weekend. Somehow I think they were all mixed up when thedestro or someone was reorganizing them a while ago. (Since I literally copy and pasted the list, I doubt it was me. :P ) Or I might just fix them all, but I don't know all the acronyms for the alliances.

good work, seriously, the old topic was at times a bit out dated.

As for all this "correct format" crap, it probably takes you longer to chide somebody over it then to actually figure it out, and that way you don't look like a total elitist, just my 2¢

I could just simply ignore them and make it that much easier. It makes my life easier if everyone posts in that format. If I allowed one person to post out of format, then everyone would start to. While I am willing to maintain this list, I am not willing to spend more time on it than I have to. Therefore, help a man out by posting in the correct format, otherwise your request will be denied. (And honestly, is it that hard to copy the template and replace the text?)

Color: Blue

Union of Integrated National Entities(UINE) - #UINE

Need a modification please

Grand Global Alliance(GGA) - #GGA

Edit to add code

Added and modified.

Over the next few weeks, I will be creating a new system on a separate site where everyone will be able to edit or add their own alliances.

That is all.

Edited by Emperor Stranger

Added and modified.

Over the next few weeks, I will be creating a new system on a separate site where everyone will be able to edit or add their own alliances.

That is all.

The system already exists...it's called CN Wiki. :P

The system already exists...it's called CN Wiki. :P

Two problems with the wiki:

#1: You can edit everyone else's information, which then makes it easy to vandalize.

#2: I don't know how and CBA to learn how to use the wiki.

Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics: #cnfear

Wolfpack: #wolfpack

Both of these channels have awesome activity :)

Useless post is useless. Unless you need a change in IRC channels or need yours added, please don't post here.

Thanks.