The Immortals

Sarmatian Empire

Seeing how the mods shut down your old thread, I'll start one and confront you on the situation.

I am/was part of this alliance and wanted to share with everyone my expirience with this clan. This is the first alliance that I've been in that uses threats and attacks to get their members to be active in their forums. I am currently being attacked by my "division leader" because I choose not to participate in the forums. I have been playing this game for years and is the second nation I've had to abandon because of childish people. I've never asked my alliance members for anything, I've never asked for or accepted aide.

Nation Created: 11/28/2007 1:13:04 PM (705 days old)

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=185253

I made a horrible choice in the alliance that I joined and now I get to start all over again.

Maybe the third time will be the charm.

Where to begin with this one....

On our old forums...you never posted.

On the new forums you made a forum name...never applied for the mask, thus you have zero posts...in fact! "Joined: May 15, 2009

" "Last Seen: May 15, 2009 07:07 pm"

You know the messages we send out about once a month preaching activity and having fun in the alliance? Ya that isn't just some !@#$%^&* we get off too. We told you time and time again to get active, and yes while some alliances allow people to stay who don't post, we try to get rid of as many as possible without hurting us too badly.

Oh and btw, you going into peace mode whenever the word war pops into a message was a pretty good indicator that you wouldn't fight with us either...so...good? Cool have fun now

Signed,

The one who gave the command to rape your nation into the ground,

Sarmatian Empire, Emperor :awesome:

On the new forums you made a forum name...never applied for the mask, thus you have zero posts...in fact!

That pretty much makes him a ghost ... seems Int has done nothing wrong here. Abandoning his nation is a big overreaction since I guess Int would give him peace on request anyway.

That pretty much makes him a ghost ... seems Int has done nothing wrong here. Abandoning his nation is a big overreaction since I guess Int would give him peace on request anyway.

we don't really care what he decides to do so long as he gets off of our AA first.

You know, we are not that strict or unreasonable. Anyone who knows me here knows that. But when a nation is not active on the forums, doesn't reply to in game pms and contributes nothing at all to the alliance other than hollow NS then that nation is no use to us and is effectively a ghost as bob pointed out.

We are in the process of tidying things up because we still care and if someone who doesn't care is hindering that, well we'll aslk nicely a few times then we'll ask not so nicely.

The Immortals have done a fine thing. As a matter of fact, they probably didn't go far enough: I think every member of every alliance should be threatened on a regular basis about non-participation (or just as a friendly reminder), and failing nations should be raided and kept as perpetual tech farms/slave-states whose war slots are always filled, thus preventing them from joining other alliances.