GUN presents: FIGHT CLUB!

zenergy

l_b62f05182d974907b1158c4039ac390d.png

FIGHT CLUB!

You think you have what it takes?

Care to put your infra where your mouth is?

Come on over to www.globalunitednations.net for the hottest thing going on Planet Bob - Fight Club. There you can find opponents to battle, bet for your friends and against your enemies, and win the respect of all.

Somebody talking too much trash on IRC? Challenge them to a round and see who's really right.

Want to test out your war readiness before the next global conflict? Take on some opponents and learn how to fight before it's all on the line.

Getting bored in between wars? Kick some butt and take some names, buddy!

The next round starts soon, and places are filling up fast - sign up now to secure your spot.

How does this thing work, anyway?

It's simple - sign up on the GUN forums and find an opponent. Once you've done so, we'll mask you as combatants. You'll then have one round to do as much damage as you can to your opponent. At the end of the round, we tally the damage and announce the winner. Do it for honor, do it for glory, do it because war is the most fun you can have on Planet Bob and you're bored enough to be here on the OWF instead of whooping up on somebody.

There's also a bettor's forum where you can bet on combatants, talk trash like there's no tomorrow, and win some serious cash or tech.

What are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Edited by zenergy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be interesting to see who signs up for this. Like Fallin, I don't think it's clever to blow up extremely expensive infra for the entertainment of others – even without nukes, and with a far smaller nation than many, you're still talking tens of millions of dollars in damages.

It will be interesting to see who signs up for this. Like Fallin, I don't think it's clever to blow up extremely expensive infra for the entertainment of others – even without nukes, and with a far smaller nation than many, you're still talking tens of millions of dollars in damages.

Hmm thats funny, I'd expect someone from TOP to say this, but I guess Gremlins is close enough to TOP.

Ice burn?

@GUN, are people actually signing up for this?

I doubt it I don't see many alliances releasing there members from there charter to go duel random folks. It doesn't seem to be beneficial for any alliance to blow up there infra. I think that was what Bob was getting at. I don't see why two nations that want to duel anyway require GUN's assistance, they could just leave there respective alliances and slog it out for a couple. Does GUN intend to police this duelling to ensure that these nations can have a square go?

Scoring is a combination of items destroyed in offensive actions.

Yes, people are signing up, and yes there are GUN nations.

We like using CN:S as opposed to TE because nations are more developed in Standard, and will be able to fight more efficiently. Also, don't forget, you don't have to fight to participate. We have betting!

Finally, we offer 3mil for all Gladiators, and an extra 50 tech if you win![While Supplies last.]