General Junio Borghese addresses the nation and the world

Agostinho Neto

2003848997849370075_rs.jpg

His Excellency General Junio ValerioBorghese

Months ago there have been crises in Central and Southern Europe, as in many other parts of the world between "liberators" and the "liberated", between a democratic fundamentalist government and the people it oppresses. This is not a new phenomenon; it is an old one. Many countries which were under foreign domination not so many months ago have freed themselves, after a long struggle, from the foreign yoke--for instance, Italy.

It is surprising and amazing that today, when it is shameful to talk about blockades and rouge threats, let alone practice it, some countries boast: We shall always be against Fascist Italy.

It is also unfortunate that some other countries support their interferences in another country's affairs. It is an even greater shame today for one people to invade another. It is for this reason that, without hiding anything, we ask the rest of the world: How long will this chaotic interventionism continue? If this is to continue, why did the other European interventionism end? Will the right to self-determination of peoples become an internationally respected value?

Can the history of the human race see this coming? Maybe. Is it possible for the democratic fundamentalists to occupy Italy and take away our freedom? No, it isn't. Others with much greater power, ability and resources have failed when we were 1/10 of our present strenght; they have failed and others will also fail. Some of the so called liberators do understand and quickly retreat, while some, because they are stupid, continue invading others, increasing the suffering, deaths, injuries, defeat and humiliation. Italy will be free, for ever. Italian Somalia will be free from demo-poltroons. The people of Rome will be free and powerful because this is history, and no one can prevent the sunshine from reaching us.

No one has ever succeeded in stopping the sunshine from getting to us. The so called "liberators" are nothing, they are being led by others and those who lead them should understand this. They will not attack Italy, because they they would find themselves in a grave error of humanity and doctrine. They should understand the wishes of those who fight for their legitimate rights and allow them their freedom. If they do not, then they will go against the wind of change in the human race, and finally they will be swept away by the flood and find themselves helpless.

When I talk about Italy, its policies are not changed from one direction in the afternoon to another at night, yet another in the morning and so forth; that is not our way. Italy believes in self-determination for all humanity. That has always been our policy and we shall continue following it. Empty threats and a show of force will never deflect us from our principles: understanding and assistance for those fighting for their human rights, freedom and self-determination.

I shall now turn to foreigners, imperialists and their ilk, who beat drums in some capitals. To these drumbeaters and propagandists who publish articles and newspapers in countries which are enemies of the Italian nation, who would like to sow confusion among the Roman people and who are trying to do so by spreading false propaganda against the Italian Republic and the Italian people, we say: The people of Rome will befriend those who show respect and friendship, but those who adopt arrogant attitudes and try to take advantage of this difficult period will be disappointed.

Italy is a free nation which knows what it wants. It can do what it wants and distinguishes friend from foe. Those who show respect and appreciation will get the same in exchange, but those who lie about Italy or try to take advantage of it will never benefit. I must emphasize this.

I am sorry that problems Europe could solve by itself and which concern purely Europe matters are being interfered with by people from other continents. I am sorry that Western Europe did not feel offended at this interference by foreigners who came here illegally, that Western Europe could not see this new manifestation of oppression, and that Western Europeans did not ask themselves how they could accept this new oppression while they fought the old one. This is a historic question which Europe will eventually have to answer. However, I must say that Europe has awakened and its ambition is to unite and determine its own destiny. Europe still has time to rectify this problem and show the world that it will not allow foreigners to trample on its rights.

I would like to remind those who are beating the drums nowadays that I did not come to power to divide Italians but to unite them, and I will never deviate from this path. I shall respect an Italian individual as long as he deserves respect, but if he turns away from the correct path, then that is not my business.

Finally, I would like to remind you that we Italians are passing trought a golden period. But We should remind the foreigners that Italy cannot be led by other people and that the traitors who fled the country will never lead Italy. We remind them that Italy exists and shall exist and shall never accept foreign domination. The Italian people must strive for their nationhood and existence by showing their unity and readiness to safeguard their nation.

Viva la Repubblica Italiana, Viva la Libertà

liberazione_25_aprile.jpg

"Do not blame democratic principles for the aggression shown to your nation. Your government clearly listens to it's people, and your human rights issues have been less and less every day, thus, you, while you may not admit it, follow several of the core principles of Democracy. Just because several imperialists hide behind the phrase Democracy does not mean they are truly democratic. As long as your government does not turn a deaf ear to it's people, it has the right to rule." -President Uberstein

"Do not blame democratic principles for the aggression shown to your nation. Your government clearly listens to it's people, and your human rights issues have been less and less every day, thus, you, while you may not admit it, follow several of the core principles of Democracy. Just because several imperialists hide behind the phrase Democracy does not mean they are truly democratic. As long as your government does not turn a deaf ear to it's people, it has the right to rule." -President Uberstein

"Oh sure, the only way Fascists can exhibit positive characteristics is when they act like Democrats? Hardly."

Edited by Executive Minister

fascistr.jpg

== FASCIST REGIME OF ITALICA ==

== Grand Council of Fascism - Department of Foreign Affairs ==

<< Holy words, Executive Minister. Democrats always love thinking about theirselves as incarnations of the Perfect Order >>

Renato Foggia, Chief Department of Foreign Affairs

Edited by Arathog

"Oh sure, the only way Fascists can exhibit positive characteristics is when they act like Democrats? Hardly."

"If a country oppresses it's people, then I don't approve of that government. So yes, a Fascist government can only be beneficial if it listens to it's people." -President Uberstein.

OOC: Actually, Zargathia is an absolute monarchy, technically making it similar to a dictatorship. And this was decided through a forum vote, sooo... :P

IC:

"It is good to see other nations speaking up in favor of freedom and human rights, though we are admittedly pleasantly surprised to see the Italian Republic do so. Nevertheless, we wish you fortune in pursuing these ideals."