Flag Contest

emperor100

I suggest that you keep your flag and your mascot separate much like the U.S.'s flag is separate from Uncle Sam or the Bald Eagle.

What I offer is a totally unique flag design that is both memorable and easily recognizable. The design is reminicent of the supersonic shockwave of a bullet.

I offer this design in a static 2:3 ratio design as well as a flying new flag crossed with a battle stressed flag which is suitable for documents, signatures, avatars, etc. My price is 150 tech.

AS6flagUCAE.png

Of course if you like this flag concept and meet my price demands, then the green AS6 watermark goes away and the flag elements are separated into usable graphics.

Edited by Antonio Salovega VI

wolverineflag.jpg

I went with a bit of an African theme to this one. I left out the name of your alliance, as I tend to think that writing on flags is poor show for a geopolitical simulator, it just doesn't seem natural. I think that the Wolverine has a good effect, it shows that your alliance is tough, and won't take no for an answer. I added some teeth to show that despite the fact that you make look for peace, you aren't afraid to bite in the name of justice.

The three bars symbolize the fact that there are only a few of you now, but you will grow. This growth is shown by the fact that the bars seem to stretch out beyond the image.

Indeed. And also, the unequal bar sizes represent your willingness to accept members of all sizes and from various walks of life.

I suggest that you keep your flag and your mascot separate much like the U.S.'s flag is separate from Uncle Sam or the Bald Eagle.

What I offer is a totally unique flag design that is both memorable and easily recognizable. The design is reminicent of the supersonic shockwave of a bullet.

I offer this design in a static 2:3 ratio design as well as a flying new flag crossed with a battle stressed flag which is suitable for documents, signatures, avatars, etc. My price is 150 tech.

AS6flagUCAE.png

Of course if you like this flag concept and meet my price demands, then the green AS6 watermark goes away and the flag elements are separated into usable graphics.

That's so professional and commercial...

AS6flagUCAE.png

Only a true madman would pay for something like that when you got some of the most brilliant masterpieces (e.g. my flag) waiting for you for free, dammit.

Only a true madman would pay for something like that when you got some of the most brilliant masterpieces (e.g. my flag) waiting for you for free, dammit.

So true. And only a man driven mad by the sheer unattainable awesomeness of your graphic masterpiece would even deign to think he could compete ... but then ...

~sings~

I'm mad, I'm mad, I'm truly truly Mad

~skips off in search of daisies~