Happy Sackiversary!!

Gecko

lbaannouncement.png

Come celebrate Little Big Alliance's 2 month anniversary! Today, we also celebrate the passing of 100K NS!

lba.png

Now, we have some more important information here, so please read the thread before we get 500 posts that say "100K NS? There are nations that big. Hardly a milestone, your wasting my time, etc. etc. etc."

First of all, looking back at our two months of existence, there are some people I must thank. Without them, I don't think there would be a Little Big Alliance.

• Mr Damsky - Without you we wouldnt have found such wonderful protectors
  • Gopherbashi - If it weren't for you taking us under your wing, we'd be arrogant fools
  • Oli - Thanks for your mentoring, you are an awesome teacher
  • The Recession - You joined us just when I was about to give up hope, and you helped make our forums secksi
  • LadyZodiac - Your an amazing Princess
  • Gaunty14 - You stepped up when we really needed it
  • Snickrot - I don't think I could handle all the work of LBA without you
  • All the members of LBA - Thank you so much, your support is invaluable

If I missed you on this list, I truly apologize, thank you.

Secondly, our Sack Princess LadyZodiac is off in Afghanistan, but we have kept in touch. She says she is a little black and blue, as her squad was hit by an IED their first day there. Other than that she says she is doing good, and she can't wait to get back.

Third, I'd like to congratulate Dingo who has done a *fantastic* job of stepping into the role of Sack of Economics. Through his aid and growth programs LBA is going to be growing for years to come. If you would like to buy tech from LBA, talk to Dingo on IRC or check out our forums.

Fourth, I'd like to thank our tech sellers for being honest and not cheating our overseas buyers. This is your alliance, and through your hard work we shall persevere.

With that, I bid you adieu. Happy Hannukah!!!

/s/

King Deo Alias

//

Secondly, our Sack Princess LadyZodiac is off in Afghanistan, but we have kept in touch. She says she is a little black and blue, as her squad was hit by an IED their first day there. Other than that she says she is doing good, and she can't wait to get back.

I hope she returns safe and sound.

//

Congratulations to LBA.

Anniversary refers to year intervals.

But it's a Sackiversary, not an Anniversary. The part of the word "Anniversary" that refers to Anno, meaning 'year', is the 'Anni' part of the word.

Having replaced that with 'Sacki', he's free to do as he pleases, as long as it has something to do with sacks, and a period of time. Which this does.

Congrats to LBA for making it this far. Keep on truckin' (or should I say, sackin'?)

But it's a Sackiversary, not an Anniversary. The part of the word "Anniversary" that refers to Anno, meaning 'year', is the 'Anni' part of the word.

Having replaced that with 'Sacki', he's free to do as he pleases, as long as it has something to do with sacks, and a period of time. Which this does.

Come celebrate Little Big Alliance's 2 month anniversary!

Cool story bro. Point out the part where I said he couldn't do what he pleases.

Congrats to LBA for making it this far. Keep on truckin' (or should I say, sackin'?)

Will he be posting one of these every two months then?

Either way, congrats LBA! It is nice to see a fellow Red Team alliance growing.

Thanks for all the support guys, we couldn't have done it without ya!

(Also, here is the definition of Sackiversary)

Sackiversary - to refer to a period of time measures in Units of Sack*

*Units of Sack (US's) can measure time, space, distance, or longitude. But not latitude.