Ascended Government

Grand Triumvir of Foreign Affairs - Barix9

High Triumvir of Internal Affairs - Caossal

Regal Triumvir of Military Affairs - Jtkode

Deputy Triumvirs

Grand Diplomat - Monstermaster

Supreme Sentinel - 9dj12

Fleet Admiral - Partymaster

Congratulations to all of our newly appointed government members, I am confident that you will serve us well.

Other announcements

ARES is currently undergoing a re-structuring of our membership scheduled to take place this week, the purpose of which is to reward those members who have proven themselves loyal to ARES. Members of outstanding quality will be rewarded with medals, ribbons, user bars, and increases in rank.

We are also proud to announce the improvement of our Foreign Affairs Department, be on the look out planet bob, we will be sending out our trusted high quality Diplomats to old friends, and new friends alike to strengthen existing bonds, as well as to create new ones.

I encourage anyone reading this to stop by our IRC channel #ARES, or our forums, at http://chaosden.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx drop us a line, or just stop in to say hi and shoot the breese (metaphorically speaking).

This is Barix9 Signing out - So long Planet bob!

Edited by Barix9

ARES should probably be ZIed.

We've had alot of !@#$ty members, but you definitely take the cake. I mean we've even had porksaber.

This was along time overdue, i'm glad to see ARES still kicking it old school.

Also lack of pera makes me sad.

We've had alot of !@#$ty members, but you definitely take the cake. I mean we've even had porksaber.

Wanna talk about !@#$ty members! How about that joe stupid guy!!!!!! jk... We :wub: Joe

Why do i feel like i'm being pulled into posting in an ARES thread????

o/ MONSTERMASTER! GREAT TO SEE YOU BACK DUDE!

Good luck dudes!

ARES should probably be ZIed.

That's pretty lame.

As an outstanding critic of ARES government I find myself in an awkward position in that I have to do my job again. Aside from the presence of one (1) King Caossal and also the existence of an jtkode, I can't help from noticing the distinct smell of Barix. It leaves a sour flavor in my mouth.

Always courteous,

Magnum.

Edited by Magnum T. Gundraw

As an outstanding critic of ARES government I find myself in an awkward position in that I have to do my job again. Aside from the presence of one (1) King Caossal and also the existence of an jtkode, I can't help from noticing the distinct smell of Barix. It leaves a sour flavor in my mouth.

Always courteous,

Magnum.

Pfffff, Magnum your just jealous that Barix has more friends and fans than yourself...