Nuclear Rules

Gnost Dural

Did you know that some of the CNRP nations have the world's worst security system for their nuclear silo? There could have been no codes and simply a button to launch the nuke, and a lock to secure the silo.

And heck, if someone wanted to RP a nuclear silo's launch button located in one of the mental hospitals' rooms, let them be.

Hey, if they want to RP poor security, I'm not stopping them. However, they should be consistent.

Hey, if they want to RP poor security, I'm not stopping them. However, they should be consistent.

I agree, if they want to RP a random guy breaking into the command center and launching nukes at everyone then when other nations RP a random guy breaking into their command centers and launching nukes at their own nation they can't fuss about the implications, because it was so easy to do in the first place.

Honestly, I get some lulz happening every once in a while, but when people go around saying f-in janitors can launch missiles now and their govts aren't responsible it just gets stupid.

We need to change the nuke rules to prevent LUEicides, so people can’t nuke randomly when leaving the CNRP community.

Like the following

TO: VSSR-391, VSSR-392, VSSR-393, VSSR-394, VSSR-395

TARGETS:

MOSCOW, SLAVORUSSIA

VATICAN CITY, VATICAN

NANTE, BAILIWICK OF CONTI

CAPITAL CITY, MANDALORE

CAPITAL CITY/ENTIRE NATIONSTATE, MICHURAZA EMPIRE

FIRING: IMMEDIATE

STRENGTH: 500kt for all except Michuraza, 350kt for Michuraza (to minimize damage to surrounding nations)

FIRE CODE: SLAVA SSSR!

It’s the next day and the nukes hit/miss still haven’t been rolled, significantly hindering anyone’s ability to play reactions leaving us all with a horrible case of schrodinger’s fallout. If atomic attacks were at least differed to GM’s in advance at least we’d keep things moving at a reasonable pace. Edited by Generalissimo

We need to change the nuke rules to prevent LUEicides, so people can’t nuke randomly when leaving the CNRP community.

Like the following

It’s the next day and the nukes hit/miss still haven’t been rolled, significantly hindering anyone’s ability to play reactions leaving us all with a horrible case of schrodinger’s fallout. If atomic attacks were at least differed to GM’s in advance at least we’d keep things moving at a reasonable pace.

You can't tell me how to roleplay my nation or anything related to my nation.

I've been reading a lot of posts that go along these lines...

The janitor didn't launch the nukes, christ...that was more of a noncanon sub plot. :P

My question to you guys is why you haven't decided to simply get rid of janitors? Screw politic tension, these guys seem to be the cause of every nuclear exchange!

As of today, Monbossa has announced that the government has become increasingly paranoid about janitors due to their history of being able to walk into any where with no one to stop them and blowing sh*t up! To deal with this we our outlawing all janitors. This is for everyone's safety, stay away from janitors!!!

Kevz...Lutai...your wars are not redone. Everything that happened was purely IC movements and you must deal with your actions and consequences just as Niko has done. You still got nuked, you still have to deal with it.

No I don't. I havn't just redone it. I have re rolled my nation completly. Therefore whatever happened to Helzan never happened to my new nation Ghost In A Shell and as I will be only rping IG effects on my nation now I don't have to worry about nuclear damages.

No I don't. I havn't just redone it. I have re rolled my nation completly. Therefore whatever happened to Helzan never happened to my new nation Ghost In A Shell and as I will be only rping IG effects on my nation now I don't have to worry about nuclear damages.

All right...whatever works.

Edited by Sarah Tintagyl

I would like to propose a new way of governing the way Nukes are being used. Right now, dozens of them are flying at multiple countries, or being prepared to be launched at multiple countries. I would think that though RL is not CNRP, some basic rules still apply. That being global radiation and nuclear winters and fallout. With so many nukes, there ought to be consequences from GM's on the number of nukes as well as having consequences for neighboring nations.

You can't just say: Oh well, I don't like your tone so I'm nuking you.

I agree with you. I think this could be done by a General Senate to sanctionate a nation using nukes, no matter team colour.

If you're not blasted to oblivion, then Tbilisi still stands.

If you're not blasted to oblivion, then Tbilisi still stands.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=73357

At the moment Kevz has RPed the nuclear damage done to his nation, whether he is entering IG-Mode, I can't be sure. But considering that this is being RPed out, Tbilisi should be RPed out as well.