O/ Soldier

Starbuck

SoldierFlag.jpg

Soldier disband as of May 8, 2009. Today being November 8, 2009 marks the 6th month since it's disband. It was my first alliance and probably the one place I felt most at home. Many things have come and gone since the disbandment of soldier, but one thing stays the same no matter where I look, Soldiers working together, to make something out of nothing. I just wanted to take this topic to give a shout out to all my fellow Soldiers because With Everyday and in Everyway, We are Getting better and better.

o/ Soldier

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

nobody cares about your 6 month disbanded alliance that probably had eight members.

Thanks, glade to see a member of 38 days old is increasing his post count, next time you decide to post maybe you should leave it to something you know something about, other wise you look like the noob you are.

The only thing I remember about Soldier was that they got rolled by TPF for some reason that was highly disputed as being BS by a lot of other people. Beyond that, I don't know anything about Soldier but its always good to remember alliances you felt "at home" with.

I await a statement from TheAUT.

OOC: I got a flight in the morning and really wasn't expecting this until someone pm'd me in-game about it.

IC: Yeah Soldier you were missed, had fun leading you guys good luck to wherever you all ended up.

The only thing I remember about Soldier was that they got rolled by TPF for some reason that was highly disputed as being BS by a lot of other people.

EZI was one helluva thing.

So yeah I've nothing to add I didn't sanction this thread or anything, Dodger decided to make it without me knowing. It's her right I don't really care, lol.

lol

nobody cares about your 6 month disbanded alliance that probably had eight members.

I think it was 50 some members around 500-600k NS, not quite sure on the figure don't quote me on it. And obviously people care if some still talk about it.

Edited by The AUT

OOC: I got a flight in the morning and really wasn't expecting this until someone pm'd me in-game about it.

IC: Yeah Soldier you were missed, had fun leading you guys good luck to wherever you all ended up.

EZI was one helluva thing.

So yeah I've nothing to add I didn't sanction this thread or anything, Dodger decided to make it without me knowing. It's her right I don't really care, lol.

I think it was 50 some members around 500-600k NS, not quite sure on the figure don't quote me on it. And obviously people care if some still talk about it.

It was great working with you in Soldier AUT, and I'll will keep my promise to you. Soldier will one day make sanction

Thanks, glade to see a member of 38 days old is increasing his post count, next time you decide to post maybe you should leave it to something you know something about, other wise you look like the noob you are.

Reroll.

Point stands. Your alliance no longer exists, probably due to stupidity by leadership, and now your here trying to be all nostalgic and trying to add self worth to your useless and ultimately irrelevant former home.

Thus I lol.

Alliance Affiliation: Bel Air.

Why am I not surprised?

I wear your scorn as a badge of honor

I would expect nothing less. There are a number of pariahs who have tried to dignify themselves by my association.

The scariest thing about this, is these types of people actually think they're clever.

It's one thing to act clever, it's entirely different to think you are as well. That's a scary thought. You get a lot of people like this running around it really decreases the quality of the forum.

Probably the biggest reason why we can't have nice things.

Edited by The AUT

Point stands. Your alliance no longer exists, probably due to stupidity by leadership, and now your here trying to be all nostalgic and trying to add self worth to your useless and ultimately irrelevant former home.

Thus I lol.

Coming from Bel Air, I have to lol.

I'm going to love watching you choke on those words in the future.

:ehm: