Notice of protectorate termination

Iskander

<snip>

Did you mean to almost quote me there?

As for the thing you say on tech raiding,alliances have very different rules, during my time in NATO it was 5 or less.

You have to be very careful with tech raiding, as raiding the wrong person can paint your alliance in a very bad light, I sincerely hope NATO exhausted diplomatic channels with you before this drop.

Spying is considered an act of war, and you did Spy on TJO and NAAC, so alas I can understand NATO position, not how I would have dealt with it, but hey.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My question is, some alliance's allow tech raiding, some do not. My understanding of gentlemans agreement was that most alliance's that tech raid, allow raids on non aligned nations, and alliances less than 9 with no protectorate. Is this not so??

TJO has 10 members and a protectorate.

One guy attacked Ferrous, a single at the time unprotected nation, he must be a old CN GOD because the sky fell. seems like a lone nation is looking for battle. Some nations stay unaligned because they like battle, its a game. was he setting someone up and we are it? we will never know.

Attacking random people often leads to unforeseen consequences. You seem to have bit off more than you can chew.

Death before dishonor

The dishonor train has already left the station. The 10 o'clock to death should be arriving shortly.

One guy attacked Ferrous, a single at the time unprotected nation

One thing at a time. The guy wasn't tech raiding. I didn't have any tech at the time. It was clear from the start that his intentions were much more destructive than simply raiding. What made your position worse was that a second guy (thenatural) engaged my nation the day afterwards. And now, you have joined in the fray. If this was a normal tech raiding thing, this could have been solved by now. However, it's since moved past that point since the FDA has escalated attacks.

he must be a old CN GOD because the sky fell

I've been around the game since October 2006. Old CN? Getting there. GOD? Actually, no. Just happen to be friends with people from GOD. And RIA. And TTK. And CSN. And TYR. And even one in MA. Sensing a pattern yet?

I also have friends in other alliances as well whom I trust to watch my back. Zenith in particular.

And trust me. The sky hasn't fallen yet.

seems like a lone nation is looking for battle. Some nations stay unaligned because they like battle, its a game. was he setting someone up and we are it? we will never know.

I've had my AA as "Ironwood Clan" for nearly 100 days now. I originally put in an AA just so that the tech raiders wouldn't find me when searching for nations under the AA "None."

I enjoy a friendly war as much as anyone else, but I certainly was not looking for it. So there. Now you know, and can stop your mindless conjecture.

My question is, some alliance's allow tech raiding, some do not. My understanding of gentlemans agreement was that most alliance's that tech raid, allow raids on non aligned nations, and alliances less than 9 with no protectorate. Is this not so??

TOOL's tech-raiding policy = no alliances at all. Our definition of "alliance" is minimum two members without a protectorate or minimum one with one (or with defensive treaties). So we wouldn't hit an alliance of one who had MD(oA)Ps, and probably not ODPs as well. I do realise that TOOL's policy is quite strict overall.

(Now personally, I disagree with the concept tech-raiding outright, but that's another story for another time. :P)

So why don't you tell me your terms.

I'll tell you what. I'll consult my friends at GOD and elsewhere about what would be appropriate. Then, I'll send you a private message where this belongs (since you guys apparently don't have IRC) about what the terms are. If you don't like them and are unwilling to negotiate, then you are free to start a new thread where this sort of thing belongs.

Edit:

And $10 is way too low. It'll be in the vicinity of $15 Million to me, plus extra to other combatants for their troubles. You'll be notified when I have discussed the matter thoroughly with my allies.

Edited by Ferrous

Official Surrender Terms from the Moralist Front:

1. Declare peace in all of your wars.

2. Decommission all tanks, cruise missiles, and your soldiers down to 30% of your civilian population.

3. Set your alliance affiliation to "TMF POW".

4. Remain in POW status until hostilities with the FDA are ceased.

In exchange, we will protect you until the end of our conflict with the FDA. After that, you will be free to go as you please. If you violate any of the terms of your surrender hostilities will be resumed immediately.

EDIT: These are for potential individual surrenders of any nations engaging TMF nations. Ferrous and GOD will handle all other terms and alliance-wide surrender.

Edited by Vilien

And I'm sure that if Ferrous offered you 10 dollars you would do "everything" for him. :lol1:

Ok i will think about the terms and talk it over with my alliance members, it's not my decision to make, really.

Those were not official terms. That was just a quick estimate. I'll pm you the full terms on behalf of Ironwood and GOD, after it's been discussed.