Scotland the Brave

Proxian Empire

King Douglas earlier today rejected any claims against Scotland's full independence and sovereignty from the greedy nations of Norway and Austria.

"While there was little to no communication between our beloved nation and the wretched mainland thieves, let it henceforth be known that we will never allow our sovereignty to be threatened and that I personally spit in the faces of the Norwegian and Austrian government."

Although there wasn't a great deal of economic activity between the esteemed nation of Scotland and those of Norway and Austria, Scotland has effectively forbidden any Norwegian and Austrian imports from entering the country.

-Scottish Broadcasting Corporation

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We find it hard to believe that you can accuse the Norwegians and Austrians from attempting to keep order. No word was heard from your nation for quite some time, and they did what they thought was best at the time.

The Scottish government has no interest in the opinions of those governments who seek to undermine the natural order of the Kingdom of Scotland. The Norwegian and Austrian thieves did not do what they 'thought was best' but rather attempted to steal land they found ripe for the taking. They have no place dictating how to rule our nation, and nor do you.

The Scottish government has no interest in the opinions of those governments who seek to undermine the natural order of the Kingdom of Scotland. The Norwegian and Austrian thieves did not do what they 'thought was best' but rather attempted to steal land they found ripe for the taking. They have no place dictating how to rule our nation, and nor do you.

They never declared the land part of their own. They merely labeled it a protectorate, in hopes that an honest and hard-working government could come to light, in the event the present government was no longer active. How is that not doing what they thought was best?

"We find it silly how Scotland reacts as if we wanted to eat their children and kill the mothers when we merely attempted to prevent anarchy from hitting a nation that hadn't done anything with the rest of the world for such a long time.

We were concerned, no more."

Edited by Lynneth

"We find it silly how Scotland reacts as if we wanted to eat their children and kill the mothers when we merely attempted to prevent anarchy from hitting a nation that hadn't done anything with the rest of the world for such a long time.

We were concerned, no more."

Official Scottish declaration: We will never allow the Austrian cannibals to eat our people.

OOC: Not even with some Fava beans and a nice Cianti?

You do have to admit dude, you were gone for a long time.

OOC: Irrelevant to the fact that I was not gone for more than 25 days. I was in fact reading the RP on a regular basis, but couldn't think of any particular thing to RP about with that clown in southern Spain banished.

OOC: Irrelevant to the fact that I was not gone for more than 25 days. I was in fact reading the RP on a regular basis, but couldn't think of any particular thing to RP about with that clown in southern Spain banished.

OOC: Hey, that's mean. At least I tried to save your Spanish protectorate for you. :(

Edited by Sargun

"Although we are glad to hear that the original leaders of Scotland have re-asserted their governance in the nation, we must condemn their overreaction towards the peaceful operations conducted by the Norwegians and Austrians. Their motive was stability and order, not Imperialism or... cannibalism."

"Although we are glad to hear that the original leaders of Scotland have re-asserted their governance in the nation, we must condemn their overreaction towards the peaceful operations conducted by the Norwegians and Austrians. Their motive was stability and order, not Imperialism or... cannibalism."

"Perhaps they simply have a better sense of humor."

OOC: They made a mistake, they both thought you were gone for 30+ days, if you read the thread where they posted. No need to get so rude about it. They even nulled the thread for an extra 24 hours when it was proven you still had a day left to post.

IC:

The Republic of Finland sees no crime having been committed. Norway and Austria were attempting to keep the peace, and your government had shown no signs whatsoever of being alive. Even the most obscure nations release news reports of some kind.

OOC: They made a mistake, they both thought you were gone for 30+ days, if you read the thread where they posted. No need to get so rude about it. They even nulled the thread for an extra 24 hours when it was proven you still had a day left to post.

IC:

The Republic of Finland sees no crime having been committed. Norway and Austria were attempting to keep the peace, and your government had shown no signs whatsoever of being alive. Even the most obscure nations release news reports of some kind.

"I doubt Norway and Austria even tried to contact the Scots before moving in."

"Perhaps they simply have a better sense of humor."

"Politics is seldom not a serious business, my friend."

"I am not saying the Norwegians and Austrian are without fault, I am merely saying that the Scottish government is overreacting."

"I share this sentiment."

"I share this sentiment."

"I would overreact too if a nation thrice my size didn't even attempt to contact me and instead sent troops and attempted to take over my government, economy and political territories. You don't seem to understand the gravity of stripping away the sovereignty of a nation."

"Well, they won't be getting and Schnitzel or Sachertorte from us.

Also, no high-tech equipment and whatnot. We're one of the most advanced nations, and they don't want our stuff. Fun how some people promote stagnation of their nations by overreacting. We did a mistake, so? Everything's fine now, our troops have withdrawn and whatnot."