Religion and govt?

Sykotic Oroh

Democracy - Your people approve of this form of government but the majority of your people would prefer something else. They desire a government of strong central powers that will reside over issues such as national defense, disaster relief, and foreign affairs.

National Religion: Christianity - Your people approve of this national religion but the majority of your people would prefer something else. They desire a religion that follows divine scriptures with ethical principles embodied chiefly in the Torah and in the Talmud.

EDIT: lol didn't even read the religion one.. that's judaism though :P what gov should I change to?

what should I change to to make my people happy?

Edited by Sykotic Oroh

what the... when I did that their happiness went down a little.. but it says they're happy with it...

I was collecting 370k before I made the change now I'm collecting 362...

no enviro bonus. just cuz ur ppl want it doesn't mean its better. my people want totalitarian. i give them capitalism. the effects are simply better

what the... when I did that their happiness went down a little.. but it says they're happy with it...

I was collecting 370k before I made the change now I'm collecting 362...

It's rare that the government your people desire is actually the best one for you.

Just stick with Democracy for collecting and Capitalism for buying infra.

It's rare that the government your people desire is actually the best one for you.

Just stick with Democracy for collecting and Capitalism for buying infra.

That's not absolute, but generally yeah that is the way to go. When you get up in the higher ranks, you'll need to come up with your own rules then.

--------------------

You have no idea.