Catahata and Troina

kitex

Lila Neo went dressed in a blue suit with a white skirt and blue shoes. She walked into the meeting room to see King Mercury sitting at a table waiting for her. Two steaming cups of coffee were at the table. Lila sat down and greeted the king.

"How are you today, Your Majesty?"

"I'm doing quite well, thank you. I'm here to talk about possible economic and/or military treaties between our two nations. What do you think of that?"

"I like the sound of that. I have examined your portfolio of your current treaties and I am comfortable with forming a relationship with your nation. So first I'd like to ask you what your political aspirations are with Troina."

"Okay. Well I think at this stage a military pact would be too quick, not to mention we would be no doubt too distant to provide significant support to one another in such a regrettable scenario. However I would be interested in forming an economic pact with Troina. Do you agree with this, and if so what sort of document would you suggest?"

"That's great. I suggest that we have something like the ESTA.

Here is the proposal:

Article I:

Both the Kingdom of Catahata and the Republic of Kitex agree to solve any disputes via dialogue, and not resort to any form of aggressive conflict.

Article II:

Both nations agree to loosen tariffs between them and agree to promote free trade, whenever and wherever possible. .

Article III:

If any signatory of this treaty deems it prudent to cancel their signature, 24 hours notice must be given.

"Also we have microchop tech if you need any. Oh yes, and one more thing, let's keep this a secret as Troina is constantly being insulted when we make treaties with new nations and we are beginning to tire of it."

"OK. Now let's dicuss Europe in general. This is Troina's first ever entry into the continent, so would you mind explaining to me how things go on here, diplomatically and militarily. I ask this, not because we don't have the general info available to us, but because you probably have a much better handle of the situation."

OOC: Pretty much explain to me who runs what. For example, RA has the biggest economy, who has the most powerful military, how relations between European nations work, stuff like that.