Selling Tech 50/3mil - Tech sent first.

Comrade Gary

Comrades

I'm looking for quick and easy tech deals - I send 50 tech, then ten days later the buyer sends 3mil. I have four available slots. Message me ingame if interested. You must be a member of an alliance of at least ten nations.

The deal can be done as quickly as you require and can be repeated if you wish.

Regards

Comrade Gary.

Comrades

I'm looking for quick and easy tech deals - I send 50 tech, then ten days later the buyer sends 3mil. I have four available slots. Message me ingame if interested. You must be a member of an alliance of at least ten nations.

Regards

Comrade Gary.

I'll do one round of that i sapose ... atleast you offer the tech first ... even though 3 mil by 50 tech is sorta steep i think. My Link

Edited by Kman28

Comrades

Regards

Comrade Gary.

I'll do one round of that i sapose ... atleast you offer the tech first ... even though 3 mil by 50 tech is sorta steep i think. My Link

Ready whenever you are man