Future of the Red Team

Gecko

Top 3 Red Team Alliances  

474 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please only choose three. Basically, which alliances will be the strongest in 6 months. It is up to you, whether you decide upon techwise, nukes, avg NS, or total NS, just rank them. Thanks :)

Edited by King Alias

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CoJ has been around for at least 3 months, and they have 8 members. At this rate, they'll have 24 in 6 months. So I don't think they're going to be very powerful. Why are they in second place?

UED looks like it should continue its growth, and be powerful.

I don't think SWF is a real alliance, or you misspelled it.

LBA and USSR are pretty new. They have a chance, though I've never heard of Soviet Union as a CN alliance.

TMF is a real alliance? Huh. You learn something new every day. I thought it was just Vill(i?)en's platform.

Destiny Project will probably eventually grow to be good. If LBA or USSR die, TDP will replace them.

Pacifica in 6 months will have recently gotten out of terms (hopefully). We'll be in the top 5 alliances of all of Bob once we remilitarize and can start tech dealing again.

Edited by Geoffron X

CoJ has been around for at least 3 months, and they have 8 members. At this rate, they'll have 24 in 6 months. So I don't think they're going to be very powerful. Why are they in second place?

They do not have internal conflict, they have competent and well-known leaders- Schattenmann has balls of steel and determination to match it- and they have set objectives and a red senator. The reason they have such few members is that Schattenmann was inactive at first and didn't get into proper recruitment and so forth until later.

:ph34r:

I would say NPO and CoJ for sure; I don't know about the 3rd. UED has a lot going against it —they don't play well with others and when they don't get their way they take their toys home. And they don't stay informed; Red Dawn has a cooperative Senate clause and is doing well with sharing the Senate. UED is forming another red bloc for Senate sharing because, in their words, Red Dawn is only a trade and economic bloc. Ignorance like that is not likely to win you friends.