A Multicolored Announcement

Oh Hizzy :wub: isn't it obvious? It's pronounced as MeeSeaXsaAaaa.

Wouldn't it just be easier to say M-C-X-A? Which would be the same as B-C-X-A? Maybe Misixa is how they pronounce it?

Anyways, I'm posting here because not too long ago with the war and mass exodus there were talks that the MCXA were going to get up and leave. They incurred probably the worst losses going from some 11 mil NS to around 3.5 mil NS and dropping. However Fresh kept with it and reassured his members they weren't going anywhere, and just look at them now.

A great success story, keep it up MCXA. :)

Your continued existence is a rude gesture in the direction of TSO, who expected you to just roll over and die. For that I salute you, though I really don't know what to think of you these days. From what I hear, you're recovering with some active members. Congratulations I suppose.

Your continued existence is a rude gesture in the direction of TSO, who expected you to just roll over and die. For that I salute you, though I really don't know what to think of you these days. From what I hear, you're recovering with some active members. Congratulations I suppose.

Good to know youre negative mindset is still lurking about... don't you have a crusade or something to carry out against TSO?

Anyways... good to see my old buddies are keeping theyre chins up and pushing themselves back thru the ranks

I normally just go with the "MXCA" which seems to be a popular abbreviation, and transform that into Mexica. Nothing else really fits.

I dunno. M.C.SecksAY is still a favorite.

Not that it matters coming from me I'm sure. But my personal congratulations to you and the rest of the alliance.