The True Confession: All OCC

Gabryal

Gabs, For the 80 or so days I have known you, which wasn't nearly enough time :unsure: , I know you care for everyone in TPF regardless of how long they are in it, and you care about everyone in general. It is not going to be the same without you :( . I know 3 things: you will get better :) , you served your country bravely, and it is an honor to to be able to quote your posts :blush: . You know we will be here waiting for your return and hope you return soon we will. :wub:

i've sent you a pm and a number of forum posts regarding you leaving so you should know wat i have to say by now Gab ;)

but in all seriousness man, get well soon and try not to stress yourself out. take up a new hobby like chess/model making/etc. to keep you busy and keep your mind sharp so you don't go crazy. we'll love having you back at TPF but we want your health to come before a simple game. you might have been my battalion commander and all but my order to you is to get plenty of rest and relaxation. my best wishes to you and your family as well

also i'll leave you with this for a lil bit of encouragement i guess:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm4iU0yx9GY

I didn't know you for long, but you were a pretty fair fellow. I'll be sad to see you go, my self appointed rival. Now your going to have to make me find a new one. Oh wait, *grabs BEazy* there we go.