Papal Conclave I

Gnost Dural

Papal Conclave I  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OOC: Amyante, I appreciate the post you just made, but offering to let KC elect a new Pope still defeats the purpose of this entire conclave. If he does, I'm going to excommunicate him. Flat out.

Edited by Gnost Dural

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: I'm not offering him to do that, the Church of Jerusalem is his organization, not mine. I am merely suggesting alternatives since this is getting a little too OOC for Alexius I to the point where i felt i needed to step in.

OOC: Oh, I see. In that case, do you guys mind if we null the posts about Alexius after the Conclave and let me work something out with the Jerusalem Church?

OOC: I'm more of a fan of minimal retconning.

Edited by Cody Seb

OOC: I more of a fan of minimal retconning.

OOC: Alright. I'm using this cover-up way too much.

IC: Personal letter to Pope Benedict XVII

Your Holiness,

I am sincerely sorry about the trouble you have had lately. Let me assure you that there were some Cardinals who decided to openly attack the Church by impersonating me and insulting you. Please know that my intentions have always been clear: to reunite the Church from Schism. Therefore, I accept the position of Archbishop. I request that my assignment be in the capital of Zargathia. If these radical Cardinals who support me continue to give you trouble, please don't hesitate to do whatever is necessary to quell them.

Yours truly,

Aleksei Sokolov

Public:

Former Pope Alexius I, now just Aleksei Sokolov, made a public appearance today and stated that he had accepted the the victory of Pope benedict XVII since the end of the Conclave but that his former Cardinals refused to acknowledge the results and impersonated Sokolov to keep the Jerusalem Church from dying.

OOC: Alright. I'm using this cover-up way too much.

IC: Personal letter to Pope Benedict XVII

Public:

Former Pope Alexius I, now just Aleksei Sokolov, made a public appearance today and stated that he had accepted the the victory of Pope benedict XVII since the end of the Conclave but that his former Cardinals refused to acknowledge the results and impersonated Sokolov to keep the Jerusalem Church from dying.

OOC: So now that the Church of Jerusalem will probably either collapse or be assimilated into the Roman one, what is going to happen to Moretti?

Speaking of, that thread has been open for a while now. Please post in it at your earliest convenience.

OOC: So now that the Church of Jerusalem will probably either collapse or be assimilated into the Roman one, what is going to happen to Moretti?

Speaking of, that thread has been open for a while now. Please post in it at your earliest convenience.

OOC: There's a thread for that? You should have sent me a PM. Anyway, I'll go try to find it and post in it.

OOC: There's a thread for that? You should have sent me a PM. Anyway, I'll go try to find it and post in it.

OOC: I thought I did. Oh well. Just click my name in the thread and search for my topics, it's the most recent one. Kind of a long read.

"Zargathia recognizes Pope Benedict XVII as the rightful Pope of the Catholic Church, as we had announced we would have prior to the Papal Conclave. We wish Pope Benedict XVII good fortune."

A plane arrived, carrying the new Archbishop of Zargathia to Harbin Airport. He was welcomed with full honors, after which he would continue on to the Zargathian priory he had lived all his life. He would have some catching up to do.

His Holiness is pleased to hear that the Roman Catholic Church, is now whole once again. The clergy of the Church of Jerusalem will be reviewed by the Catholic Church and reinstated wherever they were, provided that they meet the proper criteria set forth by the Vatican canon law.