Papal Conclave I

Gnost Dural

Papal Conclave I  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In an extra ordinary series of events, Pope Alexius I (Catholic Church of Jerusalem) and Pope Benedict XVII (Roman Catholic Church), hereby call a conclave to elect another Bishop of Rome. All of the Cardinal Electors of both faction will be sealed in the Sistine Chapel until a new pope is elected between them. The world will know a new pope is elected upon the announcement made by winning Papal successor.

Alexius I's Speech

Benedict XVII's Speech

Important: You must also post in this thread, your choice for the next Papal Successor! Votes that are not posted, will be VOID!

Edited by Gnost Dural

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the discrace and capture of its Pope Bubba-supporting leader, the ongoing government searches and investigations, the lack of leadership, the lack of organization, the severe division, and the uncertain future of the Catholic Church of Arctica, it is unable to send forth a Cardinal to vote in the Conclave. Catholic Arcticans (comprising about 1/4 of the population) are divided in the matter.

OOC: Null vote. This came at a nice time :P

In our hope to see a more united Catholic Church and to end the division that Alexius I has caused. The Hanseatic Commonwealth places its vote in this Papal Conclave for Benedict XVII. May you bring unity to this divided Church.

OOC: That was JPIII, not Alexius. Alexius tried to reverse the Schism by disbanding the military :P

OOC: As a reminder lets try to keep any debate to a separate thread. Post votes and let the voting move on. Also, please remember to both vote in the poll, and post your vote within this thread, or else it will not be counted.

The Tally at present is:

Benedict: 2

Alexius I: 4

Edited by Gnost Dural

OOC: as did I

OOC: As far as I know, your nation is devoutly Muslim, therefore your vote is null As a reminder, only nations with a significant Catholic Majority or Minority are being counted as votes. This goes for both candidates. Thus far ,I have not seen any non Catholics voting for Benedict, but if you spot one, PM me and I will tack it off.

Votes are as follows:

Alexius I: 5

Benedict XVII: 14

It is important everyone remember that VOTES NOT POSTED IN THIS THREAD ARE VOID! This is to prevent non Catholics from posting, and to insure a fair elective process.

The poll will stay up until tomorrow, or until a concession from either side.