Ordo Paradoxia Announcement and Message to Roman Empire

JimKongIl

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure it would be a lot. And you know what? You'd raise your alert level if you got wind of it. Sound familiar?

No it doesn't. I only raised the alert level when I hear the opinions of alliance leaders.

No it doesn't. I only raised the alert level when I hear the opinions of alliance leaders.

Oh of course! Because, you are of course, St. Jimmy! You'd never do anything without talking to someone who may, potentially, lie to serve their own self-interests and is thus a completely unreliable source of information.

Do i get a cookie for getting a screenie of me not wanting to roll RE?

Yes. Tell the world that Jim is secretly planning to control TE forever and I'll give you cake too.

Edited by Tiberius12

"I have nothing to hide. My post was in response to a suggestion that we ally with LE. I'm sure my disinterest in allying with them is no surprise to LE since they have attacked or sanctioned me for the last 3 rounds." ~ Jim

Dude, we didn't attack and sanction you, we drank your beer, peed on your curtains, and had our way with your dog. Epic party! S!

No. Not after it was apparent a chain of event was set in motion directly threatening the nations it is my obligation to protect. The record needed to be set straight after disinformation about OP was sent to hundred of nations to solidify support against us. That doesn't make sense to you?

No, it doesn't. Until you made this thread, I didn't even know there was anything going on in RE. The vast majority of RE members don't even use the forums, so it was still pointless to make this thread unless you planned on handing out the link to every RE member.

yeah sure you're #2 but that doesn't mean youd eserve that rank. you're a pathetic excuse for an alliance and if i had my way we'd attack you until your "alliance" was no more.

You are justifying RE's caution/CB by making that post, I hope you realize. But no, I disagree. Anyone can recruit from SE and make a large alliance. It takes real skill to recruit from TE to make the #1/#2 alliance.

We wont limit someones freedom of speech. So you can keep posting screenies all you want, its not like that thread isnt in plain view to anyone in OP. Now if this was coming from a govt only area you might have a case.

Some of those people were gov.

Its not a lie at all, Tiberius. Logic would seem that #2 would have much more incentive to fight #1 wouldn't it? War is inevitable. This is TE and I embrace it but RE is giving its members bad information and I'm just wondering where it originated.

I must admit that I only read about one and one-half pages of this discussion. JimKongIl, your members scream about attacking RE with great regularity in your public IRC channel. If you are truly wondering where the idea originated that OP would attack RE, I would say that it came from OP members themselves.

This thread has gotten far too long for me to read it properly and thoroughly and so i will throw my thoughts in without thinking.

Lets all forget this never happened and all be like, best buddies forever. Let's create one big alliance and all live in peace and prosperity for as long as CN:TE exists. I am sure when the people who made TE made it, they never intended it to be used as a method for people to attack each other. What's with all the talk of war?

As well as this, who cares who has spies in who and where and why and how and when? The game is supposed to be fun and if some people find that they have fun destroying others, who are we to judge?

Although this post makes no sense, it is the longest i have posted except for a DoE so GO ME!

No, it doesn't. Until you made this thread, I didn't even know there was anything going on in RE. The vast majority of RE members don't even use the forums, so it was still pointless to make this thread unless you planned on handing out the link to every RE member.

You are justifying RE's caution/CB by making that post, I hope you realize. But no, I disagree. Anyone can recruit from SE and make a large alliance. It takes real skill to recruit from TE to make the #1/#2 alliance.

trust me, i very rarely get my way. if i did get my way, we'd be burning the majority of the alliances in TE to the ground. As it stands Jim isn't as aggressive and !@#$%y as i am, so i concentrate on simply making our forces ready to crush any and all threats that want to step into the ring.

Lets all forget this never happened and all be like, best buddies forever. Let's create one big alliance and all live in peace and prosperity for as long as CN:TE exists. I am sure when the people who made TE made it, they never intended it to be used as a method for people to attack each other. What's with all the talk of war?

I LIKE IT! One big alliance and we can all just hug!!!!!!!! War is bad don't do it. :unsure:

Umm hello, that was me who provided the info moron. Just because I am no longer a part of RE doesn't mean I want the alliance I created to be rolled. I had a friend send links to screenshots to Folger; he did with them what he will.

So you were ghosting RE during the spying and when you and declared on OP?

Sounds like you are trying to pull RE into a conflict doesn't it? I'm just puzzled why RE took your bait unless they didn't know it came from you.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_...&Extended=1