Ordo Paradoxia Announcement and Message to Roman Empire

JimKongIl

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim 5 votes for MHA? That hurts :( I thought you loved me. :(

When you figure out a way to control the opinions of 380 members of your alliance please let me know. I'm sure at least one of the votes was from Tiberius.

I think that's why they raised their alert level instead of instantly attacking you. Regardless, one of your high level gov members, a "Grand Defender" decided to post that he wanted to roll RE...and of course Jim, should I include the pic about you wanting to destroy LE? I think I will!

if8qy0.jpg

Extermination is such a strong word, eh Jimmy?

I want to roll pretty much everyone in TE, but guess what? Jim makes the final call. Sam Also wants to roll people, guess what he doesn't make that call either, Jim does. Are you picking up on a theme here or do you need me to slow down?

Dear Roman Empire,

MAN UP. If the only way you can drum up support for a war against us, is to lie, you're doin it wrong. How pathetic are you that you have to make a lie (a pretty bad one at that) to try and roll us. man up BRING IT.

I think that's why they raised their alert level instead of instantly attacking you. Regardless, one of your high level gov members, a "Grand Defender" decided to post that he wanted to roll RE...and of course Jim, should I include the pic about you wanting to destroy LE? I think I will!

if8qy0.jpg

I have nothing to hide. My post was in response to a suggestion that we ally with LE. I'm sure my disinterest in allying with them is no surprise to LE since they have attacked or sanctioned me for the last 3 rounds.

if8qy0.jpg

... ... ... Drink!

Worst. spy. ever.

What posting those pictures accomplished:

1. Proving RE has spies in OP

2. Giving us the name of the spy

3. Hopefully this will lead to RE loosing all respect of the TE community.

For those that dont see who the spy is, take a closer look at the pix

OH HEY I'M COOL EVERYONE LOOK AT ME

I SAID LOOK AT ME!!!!!!! MY NAME IS TIBERIUS AND I AM COOL, EVERYONE LOOK AT ME!!!!!!

congrats on gaining access to a section of the forum that all members have access to, you and the countless other spies we're bound to have.

keep telling yourself you're special though, eventually it might come true.

Worst. spy. ever.

i dont really see it tbh

Worst. spy. ever.

3. Change RE with OP and you have it right.

Worst. spy. ever.

umm, who cares who the spy is? (besides OP).

Edited by Infidel Israeli

Worst. spy. ever.

1. Proves that I spy on OP. Remember that little thing where Folger kinda couped me? Yeah. I just do this for the fun now.

2. Who cares? I got what I needed out of it.

3. Why? RE hasn't done anything wrong; they raised their threat level in response to real concerns.

OH HEY I'M COOL EVERYONE LOOK AT ME

I SAID LOOK AT ME!!!!!!! MY NAME IS TIBERIUS AND I AM COOL, EVERYONE LOOK AT ME!!!!!!

congrats on gaining access to a section of the forum that all members have access to, you and the countless other spies we're bound to have.

keep telling yourself you're special though, eventually it might come true.

Did I say I was special? I do this for the fun. I saw an opportunity to cause mayhem and I took it. It wasn't really too hard to gain access; a noob could do it.

I see no lies. :huh:

Because I never did...

Worst. spy. ever.

Nope...

1. RE has NO spies in ANY AA.

2. ^

3. Hahahahaha... Drink!

3. Change RE with OP and you have it right.

Hisk you are flat wrong. Like I said when you learn to control the opinions of 380 members you let me know. I have ZERO spies in any AA. The message I posted was forwarded to me

Hisk you are flat wrong. Like I said when you learn to control the opinions of 380 members you let me know. I have ZERO spies in any AA. The message I posted was forwarded to me

By this nation, who is now flying the Ordo Paradoxia AA. I'll leave that to anyone's interpretation.

Here is what gets to me ....having rats in another alliances forums... how many other rats does RE have ? bet they are in every alliances forums ??? that right there should get RE rolled... not OP for "talking" strategy , far as i see it was just talk their was no orders right??

Here is what gets to me ....having rats in another alliances forums... how many other rats does RE have ? bet they are in every alliances forums ??? that right there should get RE rolled... not OP for "talking" strategy , far as i see it was just talk their was no orders right??

Umm hello, that was me who provided the info moron. Just because I am no longer a part of RE doesn't mean I want the alliance I created to be rolled. I had a friend send links to screenshots to Folger; he did with them what he will.

sir, where the hell have you been. RE has NO spies. Tibs has spies, decided to post stuff on forums for fun.