My Resources

Jack Grist

Relatively small team?

@OP

Any combo of Wheat, Fish, Lumber, Iron, Marble, Aluminum is extremely good although Wheat, Fish is probably the best. If you have any combo of Wheat, Fish, Lumber, Iron, Marble, Aluminum, Pigs, Spices, Cattle, Sugar and Water you are pretty much set.

Thats no answer to his question. Having the combos you listed doesn't set you for life. Your logic is flawed.

Ive always had the Beer and Fast Food bonus, i like them both. MY PEOPLE ARE FAT AND DRUNK!

Thank you for your lovely insight.

Edited by rozalia

Marble Iron is the best to start off with. The worste things you can get is pigs or cattle.

...I have pigs and cattle :(

But no matter. I got my Beer, Construction, Fast Food set, so no problems.

I'd honestly pin the worst resource on Furs.

Wheat and Aluminum are the best resources.

They are valuable for both infra reduction sets (the 3 bonus set) as well as sets maximizing income (giving Beer too). Basically no matter what your nation is trying to do with trades, you want both of them.

This makes them the most valuable IMO.

I have fish and wheat and people aren't lining up to trade with me... Someone wanna explain that?

thats probably because most of the people who need trades are CN neophytes. thus, they don't know how good these resources are. still, you should be able to get a good set with those; best pair IMO. :D

Any combo of Wheat, Fish, Lumber, Iron, Marble, Aluminum is extremely good although Wheat, Fish is probably the best. If you have Any combo of Wheat, Fish, Lumber, Iron, Marble, Aluminum, Pigs, Spices, Cattle, Sugar and Water you are pretty much set.

Not really; Fish, Wheat, Iron are the only 3 premium resources that every single resource combo needs; (you can of course argue that pigs, cattle are also needed by they are clearly outclassed by fish/wheat)

Beer/FF/Construction or FF/Beer Max $ are the only two worthy combos.

I disagree with the above post.

Fish is not actually needed in any trade set for bonuses, though it is the best resource (along with wheat) when comparing resources individually. It is always considered a extra resource, one that could be done without (though it would still be foolish to remove it for no reason).

Wheat/aluminium is needed in every single bonus resource trade set so it is a more useful combo. Aluminium and marble outclass iron in infra cost reduction and aluminium has other cost reduction that marble doesn't, making aluminium more attractive. Wheat/aluminium also comprises 2/3 of the beer bonus resource.

Edited by Myalam