The Confession

Gabryal

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I reject your reality and replace it with my own.

Oh and to KD, I used MoFA in the OP, since no one would know what RaDR ment.

Since I was essentially doing the job of MoFA as RaDR, I did it for simplicity's sake, if you'd prefer I use my title as RaDR then that's fine.

Hahaha, this thread had me laughing the whole time. Its funny how some people still won't believe that you AREN'T Folger now. Lol, Gabs I :wub: you

Edit: And I guess I should come out and admit that yes I am Kimjungil, Lonewolfe, BG, and........Tiberius. And my true name is Revelation.

Edited by Lysander

Alright, so at first I was like "Omg, wtf!!!!????!!!" But now I understand it was a joke, and a good one at that!!!

But I guess it's time for me to come out and say that I'm not really Lurunin's g/f because Lurunin is gay!!! I'm actually Gabryal's wife :-D (except he doesn't know that yet ;-) )

Alright, so at first I was like "Omg, wtf!!!!????!!!" But now I understand it was a joke, and a good one at that!!!

But I guess it's time for me to come out and say that I'm not really Lurunin's g/f because Lurunin is gay!!! I'm actually Gabryal's wife :-D (except he doesn't know that yet ;-) )

i'll pretend i didn't read that -_-'

...anyways...if you're $@! is Folger, Gabs then why the hell didn't you invite me for a drink one day? i'm thirsty as hell and this girl is making me need one more and more lol...i know Folger would atleast hand me a stein full...

PWN isn't that harsh. We came to that decision after PIE delayed in answering. So I guess you could say, "no PIE for you!"

Potential PIEs in the PIEline:

Purple Industrial Enigma

Pollard Industrial Enigma

Pollard Indigo Enigma

Polis Industrial Enigma

Potential PIEs in the PIEline:

Purple Industrial Enigma

Pollard Industrial Enigma

Pollard Indigo Enigma

Polis Industrial Enigma

I am sure that PWN would be more than willing to work with the original PIE, being that they are on the pink team as well.

/me blinks