The Confession

Gabryal

I think it's time that I dropped the facade.

I am Gabryal, MoFA for TPF.

I am also Folger, Emperor of RE

My wife set up my second account ( Gabryal ) from her computer, since we use Dynamic IP address on our wireless server it's essentially two people playing, but I thought it was time that the world new who I was, what I have done, and question what the future holds.

Thank you for your attention

Gabryal

Folger

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so this is the janine i heard so much about... wait... folger isn't married

that's all OOC^

Obviously I had to make Folger somewhat different than myself to pull it off, but it's becoming so tiring that I'm just going to let keeping the secret fall away

What is this, I dont even......

I knew there was something fishy about you..

little edit: does this mean you were a multi? that would mean that you broke a CN rule.........

also, I knew you were after my job <_<

Edited by King Death II

What is this, I dont even......

I knew there was something fishy about you..

little edit: does this mean you were a multi? that would mean that you broke a CN rule.........

also, I knew you were after my job <_<

Fishy... always

multi.. nope two computers two IP's = 2 accounts

job... want it back?

if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

if you were truly trying to mask your identity, you forgot to mask one thing: your inefficiency as a leader., both the RE Folger, and your TPF MoFA share this quality.

[ooc] I'll leave the ruling for the mdoeration staff, but if you think this isn't operating mutis, you should probably re-read the ToS[/occ]

Edited by elborrador

if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

if you were truly trying to mask your identity, you forgot to mask one thing: your inefficiency as a leader., both the RE Folger, and your TPF MoFA share this quality.

[ooc] I'll leave the ruling for the mdoeration staff, but if you think this isn't operating mutis, you should probably re-read the ToS[/occ]

It was two different people. If there were a violation, I would know. (Trust me.)

... Sorry Gabs... I'm not going along with it.

I am Folger, and only Folger.

I reject your reality and replace it with my own.

Oh and to KD, I used MoFA in the OP, since no one would know what RaDR ment.

Since I was essentially doing the job of MoFA as RaDR, I did it for simplicity's sake, if you'd prefer I use my title as RaDR then that's fine.

Is it just me or are other people thoroughly confused? I hope this isnt just a stupid PR stunt <_<

I suppose you'd know if it was, so what's your opinion?