Official Quantum Q&A

Toraoji

When Quantum was made, did it ever cross your mind to invite me? I mean, look at my name. I know quantum stuff. Likely wouldn't have joined, but it hurts that I wasn't invited : (

Well, I didn't know you when we formed Quantum. So not inviting you was simply a product of my own ignorance.

I must say that every time we've crossed paths since then, I've thought to myself "with a name like that, how is this guy NOT in Quantum?!?"

Even now i'm completely confounded by that question.

Hi, who are you, and why do you think you need a q&a press conference?

I'm pretty sure you know the answer is in this thread somewhere. So I'm going to do you a solid and ask you to take a gander back through the thread. Currently, its 2 pages. I know that's a lot, but I'm sure you can handle it if you truly want your question answered.

As a collective, can we refer to you as Q?

You may indeed. And for the ladies out there...you may call us whatever you like. :ehm:

Edited by lmcfalcon12

I'm pretty sure you know the answer is in this thread somewhere. So I'm going to do you a solid and ask you to take a gander back through the thread. Currently, its 2 pages. I know that's a lot, but I'm sure you can handle it if you truly want your question answered.

You may indeed. And for the ladies out there...you may call us whatever you like. :ehm:

So why do you think you deserve a q&a thread then? You never did answer that.