Official Quantum Q&A

Toraoji

flag2.jpg

Official Quantum Q&A

Today is Quantum's 3 month anniversary. In honor of this birthday, we've decided to hold a press conference.

This is an opportunity for all alliances from Planet Bob to get to know us a little better.

Answering questions will be myself and my fellow government members.

Feel free to ask us whatever questions you like, and we'll answer the ones we feel like answering :D

Who are you guys?

Quantum is a fairly new and small alliance in the purple sphere. We are a protectorate of UPN. We we founded by a group of nations who had gotten tired of the childish drama that occasionally takes over planet Bob, and wanted a more stable and mature group of nations to be our home.

What was the inspiration for your awesome flag?

The word Quantum refers to the physics of the very small. Atoms and subatomic particles are the largest of the things that demonstrate quantum behavior. The idea was to represent an atom an in cool and creative manner.

Also, although Quantum is the physics of the very small, many people associate it with space astronomy. Placing our atom in space both made it look cooler, and didn't seem to ruin the theme represented by our flag.

It should be noted that this flag was always viewed as a temporary flag. It was chosen by the alliance founders in the days before our DoE, with the expectation that the members of Quantum would eventually get a chance to design and vote on new flag.

@Richtofen

All big decisions are made by the Quantum High Council (Chancellor of IA, Chancellor of FA, Chancellor of War and Defense, Chancellor of Commerce and the Ombudsman) Currently the CoIA is Attitude Adjuster, CoFA is Toraoji, CoWD is Lmcfalcon12, CoC is Madalchemist and the Ombudsman is BigO82. We are under the protection of the UPN and we plan to grow, prosper but above all have fun!

Methinks that people need to read the questions/answers in front of them in interest of not having ridiculous redundancy. Anyways, good afternoon Tora.

Questions:

1. When are you coming back to Legion?

2. Do you miss me?

3. What is your "Foreign Affairs Path"

4. Current Favorite Alliance

5. If you could join one Bloc, which would you join? (Exclude Purple Unity)

Congrats!!!

What inspired the creation of Quantum?

I think i answered this above. It was really just a group of us who had been leader in other alliances who wanted to try and create a better and more mature atmosphere, and to do so form the ground up with a new alliance.

Who told you that you could have a 3 month anniversary?

I did :D

Also, what color are you on?

We're purple at the moment.

Who's your leader?

That would be myself, madalchemist, attitude adjuster, BigO82, and lmcfalcon12. We govern Quantum as 5 member Council of leaders.

Who's you protecter?

our protector is our friends in UPN

Are there any goals for you guys?

Obviously the security and growth of the nations that make up Quantum. our goals aren't particularly ambitious. we want to grow our alliance, but not at the cost of the mature and respectful environment we set out to create. This is why we've grown slowly, and we will continue to do so.

Methinks that people need to read the questions/answers in front of them in interest of not having ridiculous redundancy. Anyways, good afternoon Tora.

Questions:

2. Do you miss me?

1) I'm not.

2) Of course. you need to visit more often

3) our path is confidential. it's also in flux. recent events have caused us to redefine our FA goals. This is not yet completed.

4) Quantum (duh). As for foreign alliance, i think our membership would be split between Legion and UPN. I'd have to say UPN, both because they protect Quantum, and because my wife's nation is among their ranks.

5) hmmm... interesting question. at this time i'd probably say cdt.

Tora why don't you love us anymore :'(

How could you say that? of course I love you! I'd love you more if you and Dera would agree to a treaty :P

Hmmmmmm. To the IRC to grill you for more in depth responses. Oh and #4...that hurts deep mate.

you always know where to find me LF. don't be a stranger.

and as for #4, don't be too hurt by it. I'm always going to choose my wife over everyone else. it's why i married her B)

Doesn't that make decisions and communications and all that jazz a bit difficult?

so far it hasn't. it helps that we're all very active and tend to agree on most things. it also helps that most decisions can be made by a simple majority, so we're rarely waiting around for that last vote or anything like that.

Questions:

2. Do you miss me?

1) I have no plans to return.

2) No. Because you're on IRC all the time. :P

3) Ask Tora. He's our FA guru, but by now he already asked.

4) Quantum.

5) Not real sure.

I didn't give a response to the topic yet so I figured I'd cough one up.