Attempts of Reunification

KingChris

Pope Alexis I waited outside the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the site of the Passion and Ressurection of the Christ. Alexis I thought it would be an appropriate place; hopefully, the love between Roman Catholics and Jerusalem Catholics would be ressurected by the grace of God. His Cardinals stood nearby, all ready to defend their allegiance to Alexis I. Once Benedict XVII with his Cardinals, all of them would go into the Church behind locked doors, beginning quest to the answer to the big question.

Pope Alexis I waited outside the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the site of the Passion and Ressurection of the Christ. Alexis I thought it would be an appropriate place; hopefully, the love between Roman Catholics and Jerusalem Catholics would be ressurected by the grace of God. His Cardinals stood nearby, all ready to defend their allegiance to Alexis I. Once Benedict XVII with his Cardinals, all of them would go into the Church behind locked doors, beginning quest to the answer to the big question.

The Roman delegation, along with Benedict's assembled Cardinals, arrived promptly with dignity and respect. They greeted their counter parts with love and respect. They eagerly awaited the ability to finally put an age old feud in the past, and to embark anew at rebuilding the work of Christ's church on Earth.

After a full day of waiting, and still no concrete word from the Catholic Church of Jersusalem in regards to the Papal Conclave, Pope Benedict XVII has issued the order that himself, along with his Cardinals and their staff are to return to the Vatican where a more formal statement from the Church is to be made in regards to papal succession and the issue of "splinter" churches. His Holiness expounded that he is still in firm support of holding a papal conclave, but one that is not subject to the filibustering of either parties.

Edited by Gnost Dural

After a full day of waiting, and still no concrete word from the Catholic Church of Jersusalem in regards to the Papal Conclave, Pope Benedict XVII has issued the order that himself, along with his Cardinals and their staff are to return to the Vatican where a more formal statement from the Church is to be made in regards to papal succession and the issue of "splinter" churches. His Holiness expounded that he is still in firm support of holding a papal conclave, but one that is not subject to the filibustering of either parties.

OOC: *insert facepalm* Did you not just read my PM? We all have problems. They only get worse when people start acting impatiently. So please kindly edit your post appropriately.

OOC: I'm in the middle of responding to your PMs, and I think the open vote is a more impartial and fair way to conduct the conclave. It's also seemingly more efficient and less time consuming. This has gone on for too long and the more expedient and fair a resolution we can get, should be pursued. We should both leave vanity aside for the moment as far as our IC personalities are concerned :)