Hypocrisy

TheStig

Morocco. Ever since our leave, the people have been crying for re-stability and prosperity, two things the British always provided them. We were forced about by a pitiful 'ultimatum', suggesting powers outside of the continent are barred from having claims in the region, despite the Kuwaiti Emirate themselves - an Asian nation - having substantial claims in the region. Furthermore, Germany was never properly removed, never the less - we were.

So here is a little ultimatum of our own. Until all foreign powers (those that are not African nations) vacate the African continent, other than ourselves, we shall too follow suit. Until then, Morocco is back under our jurisdiction, and we will furthermore be providing our rich prosperity to Great Northern Africa, a great nation that has slipped into an uncontrollable anarchy. Consider both regions now annexed until further notice.

OOC: Kevz's most recent post... http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1921152 ... was 11 days ago.

The Great Northern Africa is not in anarchy as the British have stated but is in fact currently working on restoring and upgrading the habitats of those that live in the nation. Thus whilst the British may annex Morocco any attempt to do the same to us would be met by lethal force from our military.

The Great Northern Africa is not in anarchy as the British have stated but is in fact currently working on restoring and upgrading the habitats of those that live in the nation. Thus whilst the British may annex Morocco any attempt to do the same to us would be met by lethal force from our military.

OOC: You were inactive for more than 10 days. You have been purged.

OOC: You were inactive for more than 10 days. You have been purged.

OOC: Well then unpurge me then please. I wasn't inactive really I still read the ERP threads just they had nothing to do with me so I didn't post in them. I made a News thread just so I can stay "active".

OOC: nevermind I'l just claim new lands then...

Edited by King Kevz

OOC: Well then unpurge me then please. I wasn't inactive really I still read the ERP threads just they had nothing to do with me so I didn't post in them. I made a News thread just so I can stay "active".

OOC: nevermind I'l just claim new lands then...

OOC: To be honest, Africa is a bit rubbish. I'm only really there to prove a point anyway.

"If you, who are just as far, can take African lands, so can the British. We are open to the British bringing their technological advances to the continent."

Edited by thenb

"Morocco is Middle Eastern. Does that not mean that it's part of the Middle East? And since it is also in Africa, the Middle East envelops part of Africa as well as a part of Asia."

"I do not have time for irregularities. The Middle East is not a continent, it is an informal region. Asia is a continent, as is Africa. Kuwait is an Asian country, or an African country. They cannot be both. Our position is clear, and we shall be standing by it."

"We are amused to see Britain fall back into their childlike ways once more. As for your claim that we are not African, we laugh once more. We are African AND Asian, much in the same way that Russia is part of Europe and Asia. We are not some insignificant European tough guy island attempting to compensate for its lack of intelligence and manhood.

Greater Northern Africa will not succumb to British rule. We do not want to annex nations that want to rule independently, however we have agreed to oversee them in order to ensure they are not invaded, as it appears our neighbors are. You have 5 days to vacate Africa, including Morocco. In addition, troops are being sent into German African holdings and the former Greater North Africa.

Lastly, I'd just wonder why the British people are blind enough to allow their leaders to start conflict after conflict. Your propaganda must be second to none. Good day."

**Classified**

The military has been mobilized.

"Middle east is part of asia, unless the world map has changed since my last check. Then why did you colonize Madagascar if you are so against it? This is ridiculous, let them have the damned desert!"

When we were formed, Madagascar, the African Horn, and Arabian Peninsula formed the Kuwaiti Emirate, there was no colonization involved. It is similar to the formation of America, would you accuse Massachusetts of colonizing for including Georgia in a new nation?

As such, we are indeed both African and Asian, for we are not based solely in the Middle East. I repeat, the formation of our nation was in both Asia and Africa.

We wonder why you are so eager to support an island nation thousands of miles away practicing imperialistic policies while criticizing a neighboring nation with good intentions, or is keeping Africa free of dirty imperialist hands not good intentions in your eyes?"

"Our country does not approve of this practice. We recommend the British make those areas protectorates, so native governments may form. We also apologize to the Kuwaiti for the misunderstanding."

"The Greek Government upon realizations by the Greek Foreign Ministry that the treaty of Buckingham is no longer valid; Do Decree that the actions of the British are most despicable and should be stopped at whatever costs. Beyond this statement the Empire of Greece has no further position at this time and declares neutrality in all world affairs"

"The Greek Government upon realizations by the Greek Foreign Ministry that the treaty of Buckingham is no longer valid; Do Decree that the actions of the British are most despicable and should be stopped at whatever costs. Beyond this statement the Empire of Greece has no further position at this time and declares neutrality in all world affairs"

"So, are you withdrawing from Italy or are you trying to buddy up with people just so you can leech off imperialism?"

**In Private**

"Big surprise there. The Greeks switch sides again."

**Public**

"And what of Italy?"