The Democratic Order

Cerridwyn

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't enough to talk about peace, one must believe it.

And it isn't enough to to believe in it, one must work for it.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

......join The Democratic Order, and work for peace !!

Edited by ARCHEIN

PEACE :

Philosophy

Espousing

Atypical

Cybernations

Existence

Join the alliance which changed the way the game is played

Join the alliance where war is NOT the answer !!

Join TDO

Have a REASON to be here !!!

Edited by ARCHEIN

PEACE :

Philosophy

Espousing

Atypical

Cybernations

Existence

Join the alliance which changed the way the game is played

Join the alliance where war is NOT the answer !!

Join TDO

Have a REASON to be here !!!

Anytime Archein posts, I feel like anything else I have to say is unneeded.

Join TDO, the heart and soul of neutrality.

Ok: you are seeking an alliance to join;

you can join another alliance, where you will spend time and planning building your nation into an efficient economic powerhouse, and a reflection on your own politicial ideals

HOWEVER;[ looking forward] you fail to make a good sense judgement regarding the alliance you now choose to join, and you watch as you hard work crumbles when your alliance gets involved in a war, most probably caused by petty ego conflicts! :lol1:

Make the right choice NOW; join TDO; a NEUTRAL alliance. While we DO have a strong military, and we DO protect our members to the fullest against rogue attacks; you can be assured that you willl not be ordered to fight in a world war which has no meaning to you.

Join TDO; grow your nation in Peace and the Neutrality that TDO membership provides.

apply now:

http://z6.invisionfree.com/TDO1/index.php?showtopic=6226

Edited by ARCHEIN

Ok: you are seeking an alliance to join;

you can join another alliance, where you will spend time and planning building your nation into an efficient economic powerhouse, and a reflection on your own politicial ideals

HOWEVER;[ looking forward] you fail to make a good sense judgement regarding the alliance you now choose to join, and you watch as you hard work crumbles when your alliance gets involved in a war, most probably caused by petty ego conflicts! :lol1:

Make the right choice NOW; join TDO; a NEUTRAL alliance. While we DO have a strong military, and we DO protect our members to the fullest against rogue attacks; you can be assured that you willl not be ordered to fight in a world war which has no meaning to you.

Join TDO; grow your nation in Peace and the Neutrality that TDO membership provides.

apply now:

http://z6.invisionfree.com/TDO1/index.php?showtopic=6226

Since I can't say It better, I will just quote him.