Rage Co. Announcement

flag3.GIF

Greetings citizens of Bob. I come to you tonight with an announcement from Rage Co.

After much debate, we have decided to open our recruiting doors to 5 lucky participants. Said participants shall receive the full benefit of our years of knowledge and our drive to help everyone become the successful war machine that they aspire to be. This open application process is available to anyone regardless of NS.

The current breakdown of the contract is as follows:

Any applicant nation under the 30k NS limit will receive an infusion of 15 million in cash. If your trades are not in order you will be assigned to a trade circle appropriate to your starting resources. Cash infusions shall continue until your NS has reached 30k. At this point you will have successfully completed several, if not all, of our strengthening programs (who's names must remain proprietary) and you will be asked to turn around and begin giving back to the younger nations of [r]age that which has been given to you.

Any applicant over the 30k NS limit will receive an infusion of 250 tech. If we deem that you require enrollment in our strengthening programs, you will begin receiving cash infusions in order to achieve these goals. If your trades are not in order, we will assign you a trade circle based on your starting resources. Once all strengthening programs have been completed you will be asked to turn around and begin giving back to the younger nations of [r]age that which has been given to you.

By signing onto [r]age, you agree to serve a term of no less than 90 days. This is a sad but necessary step that we feel is appropriate to weed out the dregs and those who might abuse our generosity. Keep in mind, these are NOT recruitment bonuses. A bonus is a one time payment, a bribe if you will, in exchange for loyalty. This is a path to success for 5 lucky people. Welcome home.

If you have always had dreams and goals of becoming a power on Bob, join us. We will craft you into that which you desire most.

Apply at:

Edited by Comrade Goby

Awesome policy!

Is this restricted to only 5 nations or will it later be expanded to anyone who wishes to join?

*Edit* First post is win!

We are only accepting 5 nations at this time. We will see how the plan works and then decide whether to expand it or not.

Edited by Comrade Goby

More and more selective admissions policies seem to be all the rage these days. I know ours is working well for us. :)

We've had misr and Banned Member as members. We wouldn't deserve to exist without becoming more selective.

OOC EDIT: The stupid filter can bite my shiny metal $@!.

Edited by rsoxbronco1

What happens if you leave before the 90 days are up?

I'll leave that to your imagination... but put bluntly; horrible evil things.

As for the announcement itself, this is my brainchild. Shens it is not.

Wait what? You mean an alliance is not buying into the whole mass members is apparently a good thing formula perpetuated by the arbitrary sanction requirement?

I cannot stand this tomfoolery. Good day.

Wait what? You mean an alliance is not buying into the whole mass members is apparently a good thing formula perpetuated by the arbitrary sanction requirement?

I cannot stand this tomfoolery. Good day.

To be fair, there's really nothing wrong with actively recruiting and its only value isn't the score incentive.

Any applicant nation under the 30k NS limit will receive an infusion of 15 million in cash. If your trades are not in order you will be assigned to a trade circle appropriate to your starting resources. Cash infusions shall continue until your NS has reached 30k. At this point you will have successfully completed several, if not all, of our strengthening programs (who's names must remain proprietary) and you will be asked to turn around and begin giving back to the younger nations of [r]age that which has been given to you.

This is a very good program. In GPA, Emperor Fu, Kung Fu Geeks and Key Stroke were one of the first to think about it in cyberverse and I was one of those who was beneficiated per "Bank Fu" and I think that still exist today.

This is a big deal why?

because I said so. :ph34r:

This is just a preliminary plan that is going to lead to massive amounts of aid being dished out in the near future. If you thought this was a good plan just wait a few weeks when we roll out something that will completely crush anything you've seen before.

because I said so. :ph34r:

This is just a preliminary plan that is going to lead to massive amounts of aid being dished out in the near future. If you thought this was a good plan just wait a few weeks when we roll out something that will completely crush anything you've seen before.

That makes me giddy inside.

So where do I apply? :ehm:

That makes me giddy inside.

So where do I apply? :ehm:

I'm proud to say that we are one of the few alliance who went out of our way and paid a little cash to secure an easy to remember address.

Simply go to: LINK-------> www.rageco.net <------- LINK

See what I did there?

More and more selective admissions policies seem to be all the rage these days. I know ours is working well for us. :)

What policy is that, merge with every alliance in the game? :awesome:

In all seriousness, good luck with the members Rage Co.