Invitation From Kronos IA

Phetion

Kronosflagdark-1.jpg

Kronos Trade Swapping Program

An Invitation to all Aqua Nations

After our extremely successful merge with Synergia, we at Kronos have decided to adopt their unique trade swapping methods. The idea is simple, and its outcome is fantastic.

If you would like more information and would like to sign up please register on our Forums and apply here: http://forums.cn-kronos.com/index.php?showforum=137

Method:

Everybody who signs up, agrees to the following:

1) Check your nation daily

2) If you receive a trade invitation you agree to accept that within 24 hours

3) You delete that trade invitation not earlier than after 48 hours

This way, today I look at the participating nations, send invitations to all nations with good bills resources and I'm sure that I will have all invitations tomorrow. Then tomorrow I pay bills and send trade invitations to all tax collecting nations

The advantage of this is that everybody pay/buys/collects whenever they feel like.

• You MUST check your nation at least once daily, if not more
  • This is for aqua nations only
  • You accept any trade invitations within 24 hours, and must cancel no earlier than 48 hours after the original offer
  • Once you have finished with a trade, (i.e. you've paid your significantly lower bills) then you must cancel
  • If you miss out on two or more swap requests, you will be removed from the program
  • You profit

So if you're an aqua nation, and you're looking for a reliable, profitable and simple method for constantly and consistently trade swapping, then Kippa is your woman!

I look forward to seeing you soon!

Porkers - Harbinger of Prosperity

I see potential for failure here: what happens if people decide to interfere in it, or if younger nations offer a trade to a nation involved? How does this system work to prevent issues such as that?

A wonderful idea though that will work in 99.9% of cases.

I find myself sceptical that this venture into the free market will actually work better than than controlled market of trade circles, but in any case, good luck.

I profit an extra $2m+ per day from trade swapping compared to my previous 3BR+F+U that's considered the best all around TC in the game...

Good luck with this endeavor, trade swapping for bill payment and collecting is something I have considered a number of times in the past. I believe with the right management this could result in a massive economic boost for the nations involved.* It can leave an alliance in a vulnerable position in the event of a sudden war.

*edit

Edited by Alterego

And can you do reasonable sleds with this method? (ie. exceeding 10 days)

I do 20 day sleds and haven't had problems, but it's always possible that something will go wrong. Luckily the extra 5 day cushion is built in and if you don't like risk you can always lower it to 10 or 15.

I find myself sceptical that this venture into the free market will actually work better than than controlled market of trade circles, but in any case, good luck.

As long as each nation is active every day, and they follow the instructions set, and managed by Kippa then everything will remained controlled and everything should flow finely.

I see potential for failure here: what happens if people decide to interfere in it, or if younger nations offer a trade to a nation involved? How does this system work to prevent issues such as that?

A wonderful idea though that will work in 99.9% of cases.

As far as I know, it's controlled enough to prevent one from accepting a trade from an unknown. You should know who to expect a trade offer from, and you'll know who to offer. If you're unsure as to whether to accept a trade, it'll be easy enough to either message Kippa or check the roster.

As far as I know, it's controlled enough to prevent one from accepting a trade from an unknown. You should know who to expect a trade offer from, and you'll know who to offer. If you're unsure as to whether to accept a trade, it'll be easy enough to either message Kippa or check the roster.

Makes sense to me.

Good luck with this guys :)

There will be a list of nations participating so it will be difficult for outsidersw to interfere.