TYR Celebrates One Year

I haven't really noticed you TYR. I've seen your name maybe twice; seriously, I just opened this topic because I was bored. So when I started reading your birthday announcement and came across this:

You'll never find an alliance that protects its forum emoticons like it protects its members. We even passed a bill to make this official.

My respect for your total awesomeness flew off the chart.

I still don't really know you guys, but with this topic, I do hope and pray TYR lives long and succeeds at whatever it wants to do.

o/

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe that the first year anniversary present is paper.

/me hands TYR a drawing about how smitten I am with them

:blushes:

Shame I'm going to miss the party, I'll have to make up for it with your sanction party this december. I look forward to it.

Remember

Forward, not backwards, Upwards, not downwards, and always twirling twirling towards freedom.

I blame Tornado for your continual swirling.

Hmm I guess this one time I can take the blame :D But still remember this cyphon we can recruit better than you =D

You in the singular being the key term. However I do accept that you guys now have the trophy. We shall have to win it back early next Quarter.