HISTERY OF SYBERNEYTUNS EPISOAD #4!

Jack Diorno

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually liked the music, and a lot of the visuals were good too. I just had to struggle too much to understand any of the lyrics and ending up following the story more just from the visuals alone and not the lyrics. I liked it, though.

Im agreeing with the chorus here about the previous episode being better, that being said, this was still pretty good. Although the metaphors (such as the club and everything involving Dilber) made it require effort to follow at times, I still liked it more or less for it's accuracy.

And folks, no one cares about the Maroon War.

So what do people dislike about it then? It only took me a few hours to make this one as opposed to multiple days with the others :v:

Green Muffins promised me Jack Diorno's Time Pizza. I even called the number, but my pizza has not shown up :(

IMO, some of the characters were difficult to ID... having names on them like Khaos has would help understanding considerably.

Chris Kaos' character does have his name on his body (iirc) it's just hard to read.

Chris Kaos' character does have his name on his body (iirc) it's just hard to read.

I think he means he wants more characters like Chris Kaos, as in they also have names on them.

I actually liked this one a lot more than 1 and 2. I mean 3 was a gold mine but this was pretty close. The problem I see with it though, and 3 for that matter, is they are both directed at people who already know what happened. I found this to be hilarious because I remember the events that you are talking about but Im positive that if I wasn't there for them I'd be confused as all hell. So I guess just think about what you want people to get out of these. Do you want new members to understand them or do you want to make the old guard laugh? If you want the first option I would go with more narration and dialogue. If you want the second one, keep doing what you're doing.