Announcement from the Family

Bomber66

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, Sparta. Any alliance who took in Banned Member knowing everything he could (would) pull doesn't deserve protection.

Woww man really? Do people not get over the past. You de realize there is 1 person in gov now that was in gov during that time. And he was ban evading. We actually helped captutre him. Gj knowing you history mate. Also query me anytime on irc if you wana see the logs of me releasing his ip.

Once again guys proving that you don't belive in change. Thanks all for the support for those showing love

Woww man really? Do people not get over the past. You de realize there is 1 person in gov now that was in gov during that time. And he was ban evading. We actually helped captutre him. Gj knowing you history mate. Also query me anytime on irc if you wana see the logs of me releasing his ip.

Once again guys proving that you don't belive in change. Thanks all for the support for those showing love

If that's the case, good luck. I was under the impression that most of that gov was still around.

If that's the case, good luck. I was under the impression that most of that gov was still around.

No, most of them have deleted or have been plagued with that "RL Disease" perhaps we should post a updated list or can see me and ill give you one...

Not to sound overtly critic, but if you are "under an impression" (and not only about the people involved, but also about the very facts!), you may choose to withhold for a moment any hasty judgment about "who deserves what". That generally makes for a better impression on third parties.

Some are easier then others and honest opinions hold a lot of value.

Of course that's hard to see from atop a high horse.

I'm confused as to why C&G (well, athens and FoB) is so bothered with a Sparta treaty cancellation...

And yes, my horse is high. I only ride the best.

Well... if lines being drawn wasn't appropriate before it surely is now...

I don't mind cancellations honestly. When people have tried to amend a poor relationship and failed, cancellation is the correct route. Even when you really like(d) an alliance, sometimes it is the only way to get them to face a problem. By and large, I feel that the less treaties this world contains the better, although I doubt this is a sign of a glorious new era of independence for The Family. It is what it is: lines being drawn. Those rubbing salt into wounds only show that more clearly than ever. They are not being classy because they do not wish to ease tensions but rather to intensify them. Take from that what you will...

It is interesting to note which alliances are posting and paying most attention to this thread. heh.

Edited by Drostan

I don't mind cancellations honestly. When people have tried to amend a poor relationship and failed, cancellation is the correct route. Even when you really like(d) an alliance, sometimes it is the only way to get them to face a problem. By and large, I feel that the less treaties this world contains the better, although I doubt this is a sign of a glorious new era of independence for The Family. It is what it is: lines being drawn. Those rubbing salt into wounds only show that more clearly than ever. They are not being classy because they do not wish to ease tensions but rather to intensify them. Take from that what you will...

It is interesting to note which alliances are posting and paying most attention to this thread. heh.

I miss your posts Drostan :P

Yea cuz we arnt treatied through NOIR or anything of that sort. Once again we have no problems with sparta. The problem lied with communication.. not a supreme hate for sparta and her allies.

End of story

I'm confused as to why C&G (well, athens and FoB) is so bothered with a Sparta treaty cancellation...

And yes, my horse is high. I only ride the best.

Those are the two members of C&G allied to Sparta :o .

That wasn't nearly long enough. I demand more!